shafted-again-at work

laRubiaBonita

i am so pissed!

the girl i work with, who has the same job as me, but with a different section, within our depertment; well she is moving about an hour or so away.

with her husband, who work's for this same city gov. in a different dept.

traditionally she has worked 8-4, i work 9-5.... her husband works 7-3.

low and behold i get a timed email yesterday at 4:15, after she has left, from her saying she will be out the rest of this week and all of next, this info i knew, and i am working 8-5 the rest of this week and all of next. but i also get informed- via timed email, that her schedule has changed, she will now be working 7:30-3.

WTF!

this is the chic i complain about always, because she gets what ever she wants.

so now i am expected to cover her work for 2 hours!? she gets to work before the phones are even cut on? what a cushy job.

i am maddest about the fact that none of this was EVER discussed with me- the person it will effect the most, and that my boss, her boss, and the dept. director knew of this and i find through a timed email?

is it my fault her commute will be longer and she need to carpool with her husband? i don't think so.

the only thing that has even been said to me today, from my boss, is that some help will be worked out.

this is not good enough for me- help, what ever that means, which is nothing.

this is just soo unfair, such blatant favoritism.