Blast from the Past

Recently a girl I once talked to gave me a call out of the blue. She was cool but not my type. I didn't tell her right away but eventually did and she was hurt. Haven't spoken to her in over a year. She asked me to hang out and I accepted. She's still cool to talk to but not my type. We also had a mutual friend that I had a falling out with.

We went out to eat and drink, then the mutual friend calls her out of the blue. He says he's coming to where we are and we end up partying a little. He invites me to another party and she invites me back out too. This friend became jealous and disrespected me one day, which was kind of a deal breaker for me. I also slept with her ex best friend while drunk at a party one night. I have tried to move away from my past and the negative people that have been part of my life.

I don't mind hanging out with this girl but don't want her to get the wrong idea. We ate, and we each paid for our own meals. I didn't kiss her only a hello and goodbye hug. I feel it's best for me to keep my distance from both of these people. Supposedly my ex friend has been wanting to contact me for a while also. He was a cool guy but I don't see myself wanting to be friends with him again. What's the best way to handle this?

Edited by BklynGuy
Grammar

Just say 'no thanks'. Why is this so difficult you need advice? Should be pretty easy to keep things at a distance with the girl, and even more so with the ex best friend since you no longer communicate with him. If he contacts you, ignore it.