I got another RAISE!!!!!!!!!!!

Boss just came in my office and told me everyone is getting another raise to bring us to be more competitive with the legal market. I just got another 5% off the original salary, for a total of a 13% raise! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Congrats SG!!

Don't you also have a 90 day review coming up or maybe this negates any further requirements for the review?

Boss just came in my office and told me everyone is getting another raise to bring us to be more competitive with the legal market. I just got another 5% off the original salary, for a total of a 13% raise! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I forget if your an attorney or what. well good for u and your extra moola

• Author
Congrats SG!!

Don't you also have a 90 day review coming up or maybe this negates any further requirements for the review?

NOPE!

The additional raise was done after the partners conducted a market survey. They wanted to bring all of the associates in line with their competitors...clearly, they're afraid we're all looking (we've been suspicious in all going to lunch together lately, quietly talking in our offices, etc.).

Boss said that this extra raise is effective February 1, and that I'll still get the 90 review for even MORE!

OMG. Such a great way to start the weekend...

That's great! I bet that step increase plan is backfiring among the higher paid personnel. That was a crazy that had been adopted.

More money is always good, and 90 days will fly by quickly, too. Wow them during that time and then you can "coast" a bit if you want. ;)

It will give you time to determine the future with your BF, too.

Me TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I just got an raise to be stay in competition with the other businesses and I got my annual raise.. WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!! :lmao:

OH Yea!! Congrats Star!!!! I forgot to say that! :D

Excellent! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

congrats on getting a raise!

CONGRADULATIONS Darlin wayto go,and I am sure you worked you butt off for it. Moms gotta be proud of ya too, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bunny:

Edited by Jade 02
spellling of course