Annoying manager/ Annoying voice!

This post should probaly be in rants..

But I share an small office with my manager and the space is very confined! I love my job, the people, and even my mangers..

But its hard to talk to her because she has a valley girl voice!

every thing is " like" or "you know what I mean" grrrrrrrrrrr..

Ive learned to tune her out so good , that when she asks me questions or ask me to do a project, a minute later i completely forget! hahaha.. That valley girl voice is soooo annoying!!

and since I sit in the same room with her, now its rubbing off on me.. i can do the greatest impression of her

any one have a annoyance about a manager? im sure you do ..

This post should probaly be in rants..

But I share an small office with my manager and the space is very confined! I love my job, the people, and even my mangers..

But its hard to talk to her because she has a valley girl voice!

every thing is " like" or "you know what I mean" grrrrrrrrrrr..

Ive learned to tune her out so good , that when she asks me questions or ask me to do a project, a minute later i completely forget! hahaha.. That valley girl voice is soooo annoying!!

and since I sit in the same room with her, now its rubbing off on me.. i can do the greatest impression of her

any one have a annoyance about a manager? im sure you do ..

Like and you know what I mean aren't really valley girl terms, they're just annoyig lol. Now the "totally and aweseome and rad" that's valley girl. I never really thought people spoke like that except on t.v. lol but I' encountered grown women at my jobs who do. One was an ATTORNEY, that's right. Where she picked up on speaking like this is beyond me bc you would think she was a stupid air head if you did not see her JD on the wall. Every other word was totally, awesome or rad and the high pitched cackling at things that weren't even funny. I don't know how anyone, including a guy, could stand to be around someone whose whole vocabulary was like that. Now at my new place I have one who speaks exactly the same way and sits by me. Every word is draaaaaaggggedd out, it's like she's high or something. Not only does she speak like that but she talks SOO loud. I wanna scream ahole stop talking like a dumb valley girl. I admit, I used the word like, alot lol, and I try to catch myself before using it but these two I 'm speaking about are in their 30s. Why would you want to dumb yourself down like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Its like my mother makes me do the dishes,I'ts like gross,like all the stuff stickes to the plates,and it's like somebody elses food stuck to the plate ya know,grody,grody to the max,I'm sure its like nausiating,like carf out,gross,i'm sure totally

Lol! (even tho its not funny)you have to listen to that all day

Bless your heart