hi ya'll, I have never really done the whole bloging advise thing because i am usualy the one friends go to for advise. That being sad any help you can give would be well apreciated.

So I have been working with this guy for over 2 years now and this summer we worked alot togeather, and all of a sudden I started to think I liked him. Which is fine I would normaly tell any one who came to me with this issue "so whats the problem just ask, you will never know if you dont try" but I cant seem to voice my feelings to him. For one I cant tell if he is even intrest in me, and two he is the guy with "that reputation" he is the one who talks like he is some big player (ie: all he wants is sex) and i am ready for a real relationship. I dont know what I should do, should I leave it alone because its work and that would just be to weird or what. Any advise would be helpful. Thanks

hi ya'll, I have never really done the whole bloging advise thing because i am usualy the one friends go to for advise.

Your friends need to find a better person for advice. It's so obvious that you should keep your feelings to yourself for the following two big reasons:

1) You work together. Enough said. Unless it's a part time job that you don't care much about; it is a big mistake to hook up with a co-worker.

2) He's a player as you've staed and you said you don't want to be played and want a serious relationship. Do I need to say more?