Group Interviews

Had a job interview and when i got there it was 10 other people in a circle. So of course that means group interview.. Grrrrr!!!

i dont really mind group interviews, but i swear someone always takes my answer or something similar to it. hahaha

Yah or nay for group interviews?

whats the point? less time

I'm not a fan of them. I feel that it's unfair because you don't usually have the time to say everything you'd like to say, and maybe the interviewer is under a time constraint as well. The interview process is somewhat of a competition but when you have that one-on-one interview, the manager or whoever is interviewing you gets a better understanding of your work ethic and will remember you better. Just my opinion.

Big fat NAY for group interviews.

Had a job interview and when i got there it was 10 other people in a circle. So of course that means group interview.. Grrrrr!!!

i dont really mind group interviews, but i swear someone always takes my answer or something similar to it. hahaha

Yah or nay for group interviews?

whats the point? less time

i enjoy group interviews. i took some while hiring for my company. its a good test for people who think quickly and can give out a good intelligent response in the moment. its a good filtering option for next stage of personal interview. it generally used by companies where there are lots of applicants and interviewing each one of them is a pain.

best way to excel in a group interview - you got a point , tell it and not wait for anyone. as long as it makes sense , you get good points.