Office Romance...after leaving the company?

So I had a short term job with this company and being a new employee I stayed in company housing where I met someone just hired for high up position in our company (but not in my division). Anyway, we lived together for a week and I felt this strong attraction to him. The catch is he's married, so I thought our banter was harmless. Then we started going out to dinner with friends, drinks after work, etc. One night he invited me over to his place to cook me dinner (his wife lives in another country...long story). That night it became clear we both really liked each other. We didn't take the relationship to the next level while I was working for the company, but stayed friends. So I'm now no longer working for the company and he's going to come visit me in my new town with what I believe are intentions to cheat on his wife. Unprofessional of us? Thoughts?

So I'm now no longer working for the company and he's going to come visit me in my new town with what I believe are intentions to cheat on his wife. Unprofessional of us? Thoughts?

You're more concerned about being unprofessional, than the ethics of sleeping with someone married? That's an interesting twist to integrity...