are we flirting with each other?

princess_sparkle221

I everyone. I need some opinions here. I think me and the assistant manager at work are flirting with each other. He is very attractive. Im 20 and he is 24 and were both single. We have been known to engage in some witty banter. He always jokes with me and i always laugh at his jokes. He is always smiling and winking at me. Im always making direct eye contact. He is always getting me to help him with things. I call him by his first name and he calls me by a nickname. Sometimes he teasingly calls me M'am or Madame. The other day he called me into his office and complimented me how i was doing at work. He always teases me when my favorite sports team looses. He has not done anything to offend me but i cant help but wonder if he is flirting with me. Am I flirting back? Has either one of us done anything to risk our jobs? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

with_out_a_safteynet

Yes you are flirting, yes your job is at risk. Balance out your options- do you like your job? Is this guy is worth it? just be careful