If sneaky and micromanger described one person it would be this idiot I work for. My manager ignores me, doesn't care that I have no work to do, after numerous attempts requesting more so until I find a new job I will continue to do nothing and get paid. He also doesn't repond to most of my emails or actually any emails I guess he deems are insignificant from people. When you try to talk to him he doesn't even take his eyes off the computer screen. He talks while he's looking. So the little amount of work I do get, gets done well. There's a project I work on. My problem..I don't even send it out, he does so it looks like he's the one that worked on it. This guy has the communication skills of a 5 yr old, never explains things right and after I do assingments the way HE EXPLAINED, he'll come back and say "oh this isn't the way I wanted it but I guess I should have explained it better". Then there's his checking my work when I 'm not done. He calls me in to quesition me, of course trying to find mistakes. He did it last week and I told him that I never said I was finished with it and was in the process of editing..he goes oh I know. So why is he going in and looking at it. I then emailed him the answer to the supposed mistake that I made and of course I was right as usual. Of course to that I get no response.

I also always hear him whisper my name, mind you I sit right outside his office and hear everything, when another employee has a question about something I did or will tell coworkers to ask me questions which are totally his job so I respond to go and ask him.

I heard him call one of my coworkers and whisper to "go check the file" talking about the one I had just worked on. So I went into the file a little while after, we can all see who is currenly making edits or have a file open, and of course my boss had it open. All my work was completely edited and stuff was removed. Now I don't know if I did something improperly or what the case was but he didn't even and has said nothing. So I get no feedbak watsoever. So while I was looking at the file I noticed some strange section was added to it. So a few days later he interupts me while I was speaking to someone saying oh can you come in here I need to show you something. On the screen is the file and he goes what's this, showing me the added data. I said um I have no idea and then he goes well I've never seen it before where did it come from. So I said well there's other people that have looked at this file right, when I wanted to say was I know you have people check my work and edit it go ask them. The only person that could have added this was HIM which it most likely is or the othe person who edited it..what a jerk? So can someone please explain why he called me in to ask me that. Then he sends me an email telling me to add stuff. Good thing I went in and checked it bc it was already there so I responded that it didn't need to be added. I think he just wanted me to add it so it would come back that I did it wrong. I reallly can't stand the guy or working for him directly and do not understand what kind of game he's playing. I mean I get ignored all day by him except when he needs something or he's leering at me or staring at my boobs. He's also always whipering in his office or talking about other employess performance to other employees which in my opinion is very unprofessionl. I mean the undermining and always trying to find mistakes I made, meawhile he told me I was doing an excellent job during my review, go figure.

To outsides or the guys I work with, I'm sure he's fine and dandy. Two coworkers in particular always ask me if I like working for him, maybe they can't stand him either, and I always have to lie and say oh he's nice and leave it at that. Any advice?

just grin and bear it til you find a new job; don't burn any bridges. keep doing what you are doing, but i'd get out of there if i was you. i guess you are looking for a new job.

this guy sounds like he sucks. Ron Lumberg with an attitude.