I can't stand my coworker

I have a coworker that I am forced to work with but I really wish they would fire her already. I constantly get accused of being sexist with her but I have good working relationships with all my other female colleagues. Regardless of some of the views I might express on here I don't take them to work. There is a woman in the office next to mine who I always want on projects with me because she does a great job and she has good ideas bit the subject of this thread ruins everything she touches. She doesn't like me as a person so she tries to sabotage every project she works with me on and blames me for it. I am working on a project right now that she is involved in and she seems to be doing everything to ruin it so I will get the blame. She also constantly accuses me of going to see prostitutes with the men at the office after work which I don't but it is none of her business anyway what I do off the clock. How can I deal with this without becoming a complete prick?

Get evidence of her sabotage then take it to management. Doesn't really matter if you come across as a prick, sounds like eventually it'll either be that or your job if she keeps up.