Arousal over sexy voice of director of admissions

I'm so silly. There's this director of admissions whom I've never even seen and only talked to over the phone and I nearly orgasmed at the sound of his voice (well, exaggerating to make a point) but damn his voice is HOT. We're talking about Parent Plus Loans, scholarships, competition between career colleges, and I'm distracted by the sexiness of his voice and wanting to masturbate to it. This guy could be balding, hideous, who knows... and I'm drooling...:rolleyes::sick:

But, wait Women's Health claims that you can tell what a guy looks like by the sound of his voice? Anyone heard of this? It's ridiculous for there to be a correllation between looks and vocals.

tragicglands
, and I'm distracted by the sexiness of his voice and wanting to masturbate to it.

Can you record his voice? Or at the very least find out when he's not at his desk, so you can listen to his away message.

• Author

Record his voice? I don't see how with the equipment that I have. I wish! I'd have something to look forward to when I'm bored or just need a boost. Haha, I can't find out when he's away from his desk. It's 50/50 chance every time, except for whenever they have a lunch break IF he's not in one of those environments where you can eat lunch at your desk.

• Author

Eh...balding can be very nice if he shaves the rest of the hairs on his head...

Hideous...not so much.

• Author

You sound like you really need to get layed...
HAHAH

C'mon, I can't be the only one who gets this turned on by a sexy voice w/o knowing the appearance or anything else personally.

tragicglands
C'mon, I can't be the only one who gets this turned on by a sexy voice w/o knowing the appearance or anything else personally.

So... you were talking about loans, then. Did he say that he wanted to give you one?

• Author
So...you were talking about loans, then. Did he say that he wanted to give you one?"

Yes...but I refused b/c of the interest my Mom doesn't want to pay.

tragicglands

What's the status of your application... I guess he was encouraging you to stick it in? How does it feel inside to be this close to deciding your thrust for the future?

i can usually tell from a woman's voice over the phone whether she's cute or not....but I have been wrong on occasion.

Can'tGiveUp

I've had 2 of those incredible voice 'things'...

One ended up being 60 and unattractive.

The other was much younger, very attractive and the voice even more compelling when he was right in front of me. Have no idea what he actually said...I kept getting lost in the tone and inflections in his voice. Good thing my boss was female...and thought the same thing about the voices - I had an excuse when I told her I couldn't really relate much from the meeting:lmao: :lmao: