is apologizing bad?

Today our Assistant Supervisor came to me. and gave a little feedback. She told me that I did something although I can seem to remember doing that mistake and I really don't have an idea why I did it. After that I said "Sorry about that!". I didn't actually heard everything she said but it sounded like "It wouldn't help"(cause she whispered it).And then she left.

My sorry wouldn't help what I did I know that. I am just used to that if I kinda made a mistake and said sorry other people would say. That's fine. Atleast you know already why that happened or at least your aware that your doing it.

And then I remember maybe they just didn't notice why I did it. I went to her desk to ask about that and she said that she already thrown the paper she showed me. Which I really didn't had a chance to atleast check it out why I did what I did.

I think she is a bitch. Even other people at work tell me that she used to be nice and then now she's nasty and mean.

So next time that I made bobo again? instead of apoligizing. What should I say? Just tell them that Ok, now I know I won't make the same mistakes again.