Flirting to get ahead?

My SO is a boss at work...and I have seen where the girls in the office have flirted with him from time to time. (Not in front of me) He does not deny the flirting. He says he pays no attention to it. Which may be true. But it still angers me!

1. Does anyone think this is normal behavior in an office?

2. Why do people feel they need to do this?

3. Should I worry?

Any advise would be great.

It is very common I know that for sure, not only in an office pretty much every workplace.

People probably feel the need to do this becasue they are insecure, (if thier doing it to get higher up etc)

Flirting in general is very normal, your husband has admited this to and doesn't keep it from you so I think you have nothing to worry about.

Im sure there are multiple woman who work for him that flirt with him, does that make it more possible that he is going to cheat or just be use to it and kinda look down on it.

I wouldn't worry about it...I figure if something going to happen theres nothing you can do about it, no matter where he is people will flirt, its if he knows that thier only doing it for unessasary reasons

I agree with Mythical. Your SO seems to be honest and upfront with you and I think that says a lot about his character. There will always be some girl or some guy who will flirt with just about anybody. You cannot prevent nor control that. The only thing you can do is trust the person you are with to not act on those situations. The fact that your SO gives it very little meaning, and doesnt try to hide it from you, to me says that he has nothing to hide himself and wont act on such foolishness. If he was hiding it from you, then i'd be nervous.

My SO is a boss at work...and I have seen where the girls in the office have flirted with him from time to time. (Not in front of me) He does not deny the flirting. He says he pays no attention to it. Which may be true. But it still angers me!

1. Does anyone think this is normal behavior in an office?

2. Why do people feel they need to do this?

3. Should I worry?

Any advise would be great.

I wish it would happen to me.