Giving the 2 week notice.....DUN DUN DUUUUNN!!!

IhavenoFREAKINclue

So I went on the interview and got the job!! YAAAYYY for me!!!:D :D

I dont have to look at the cunt bitchewhores face ever agiain!!!

Now....The notice..how do I approach this? I've never had to do it before.

I was gonna say. I found a new job, We can obviously see were not working well together and its more money and now that I'm married I need more. Hows that?

So I went on the interview and got the job!! YAAAYYY for me!!!:D :D

I dont have to look at the cunt bitchewhores face ever agiain!!!

Now....The notice..how do I approach this? I've never had to do it before.

I was gonna say. I found a new job, We can obviously see were not working well together and its more money and now that I'm married I need more. Hows that?

Don't say crap. They don't need a reason. Just say I am giving my two week notice my last day will be x.

• Author
IhavenoFREAKINclue

But me and my boss hae this silent hatred...she's gonna ask questions..i know it.

You are not obligated to answer any question she puts to you. Anything you do say may come back and bite you in the ass---one never knows. Simply send her an email or a memo:

Dear Whorebag: (or whatever nicety you can muster)

Due to basic differences, it has become clear to me that it is time for me to resign my position as ________ for XYZ Company.

My resignation is effective as of (two weeks from the day you send it), which should give you ample time to locate a replacement for me. I will do all I can, between now and (two weeks from the day you send it), to make the transition as smooth as possible.

Sincerely yours,

Your bitch nomore

But, be prepared for her to terminate you immediately and ask you to leave. I would.

I think putting your resignation in writing is your best bet. And many employers require one for your file. You can google resignation letters for ideas/samples perhaps. Keep it professional and positive because if you ever need a reference from that company in the future, that letter remains in your file forever and leaves a lasting impression.

The less you say to your c**t bitchwhore, the better.:lmao: Take pleasure in your moving on! :)

kjl933 beat me to the post ... I so agree, put it in writing.

A company will require a resignation letter...that way you cannot claim unemployment on their account. Without one, you might prevail in court!

napoleandynamite

Just resign professionally. no need to burn any bridges, as this current employer will be your work reference for the next few years (unless you have only been there a short time?).

walk into your boss/supervisor's office, sit down, and tell them you are resigning and your last day will be *such and such* date (usually 2 weeks notice is standard). also, you are supposed to type up a brief letter of resignation.

there is no need to start a feud, but just be glad you are leaving that place.

if you are in a larger more corporate atmosphere, the company usually provides you with an "exit interview", where they ask you why you are leaving and this is the time you tell them the comments you have (negative or positive) about the work environment and what lead you to leave the company. if you do get an exit interview, remember to state your negative answers delicatley and professionally. for example, if the HR mgr asks your opinion on your supervisors training and performance at her/his job, say something like:

"although I enjoyed the work environment, I think if my supervisor provided me with more detailed training and was more professional in handling work issues with employees, my department could have been more productive".

Under no circumstances should you scream, curse, or be confrontational. You will not get your point across and they will ultimately look down on you and possibly give you a poor work reference. Also, if you do approach your resignation in a nasty manner, they may even fire you right there on the spot for sexual harassment-believe it or not, if you call someone a "c**t, that word is considered as a form of sexual harassment. Sometimes you have to be careful.

Please do the right thing and good luck with your new job.:)

• Author
IhavenoFREAKINclue

I did it...it went welll. I told her that I am formally giving her my 2 weeks and she was just nodding and yessing me. I told her that it was obviously not wokring out between her and I so here's my 2 weeks..all she said was ok and thank you....

"on behalf of my bandmates, i am glad we passed the audition"

john lennon

sounds like you resigned in a professional and kewl way. btw, when you leave a job, its ok to snatch a few office supplies on the way out - companies account for that in their book-keeping! lol.