Apocraphical doctrines of pre-historical alien civ.

Admiral Thrawn

The Pyrimids on the planet of Mars, where a spyinx, or face of a man, located in the centre of them, discovered by a Viking probe, is also a consideration of these following Apocraphal books, which I'm curious if anyone has read.

The idea was, Mars was populated by a civilisation, and there was a planet called Rahab, who ruled Rehab, called lucifer. When lucifer rebelled against God, it became the devil, the planet Rehab became the Asteroid belt as it was destoyred in judgement, and the inhabitants in Mars became demons and migrated to earth, causing the earth to be formless and void as depicted in the first or second verse of Genesis 1. Mars itself was totalled in judgement and became the Red planet it is today. Some pieces of the planet Rehab probably fell on the earth's atmosphere killing the dinosaurs.

From that point on - the rest of the biblical time line is cannonical.

The Bible supports NONE of this, although some Bible commentators have extrapolated that some fallen angels had sex with women calling a race of giants that terrorised and ruled over the pre-flood's population. The book of Enoch would support such a theory and goes into details about this theory of a hybrid human-alien race, where an alien would be a fallen angel form.

I've heard my mother said, that some of these Aprophical books are even dangerous. One guy, she said read the Seven books of Moses, and some spirit was harassing him, and following him wherever he went until he went into the madhouse, and this happened a few decades ago.

The idea was, Mars was populated by a civilisation

There is no evidence of that and so there's no reason to take it seriously.

It's not impressive to me that people are able to bend certain extraordinary ideas around scripture, considering people do it on a less grand scale all the time.

westernxer
The idea was, Mars was populated by a civilisation

There is no evidence of that and so there's no reason to take it seriously.

Haven't you seen Totall Recall?

I'm kidding.

• Author
Admiral Thrawn

Nicolas;

I posted a website that contained proof of what I said, the mod's deleted it - it was not a commercial website, and my PM is fixed so I cant even reply or communicate with the mods on this ???

I dont know what else to say, I had three different links here on to websites that would support what I said. Perhaps, other people who have seen them before they have been deleted may want to comment.

• Author
Admiral Thrawn
Maybe give their titles, there couldn't be too much for people to look up.

Go on yahoo search engine:

enter this:

CYDONIA PYRAMIDS

and click the first link, I just checked it - it's right there, or click anything below that search line. Check out the wierd sites and comment.

The website is 'mt' something, and says 'watchers' or something like that. I'm not sure whether their claimed 'Viking' pictures of Pyramids on Mars is authentic or not - the mods probably deleted it because they dont think it's a credible site and it's a bit far out.

This is good for fiction writing I suppose, the Bible does not stare people in the direction for this type of information - the bible stares us to the Cross of Christ, not to this garbage anyway.