I'm going door-door soon

radiation7740

Pretty soon I'll be going door to door to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. The jehovah's witnesses and mormons are giving Christ a bad name.

Admiral Thrawn
Pretty soon I'll be going door to door to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. The jehovah's witnesses and mormons are giving Christ a bad name.

Good for you. Now you are doing the right thing.

westernxer

I've done the door to door thing, in South America.

Been there, done that, and will never do it again.

• Author
radiation7740
Don't come to MY door!

Oh yeah I'm actually prepared to get the door slammed in my face a few times.

bluetuesday

bearing witness to jesus christ is BEING like him, it is not knowing about him or telling people about him.

BE the example of christ. make your life the example and people will be set free.

the reason jesus was an effective preacher was because he lived his word. he WAS that word. do you live like he did? if not, you cannot be an effective example. a doctor who smokes and drinks goes unheeded when he tells his patients to quit.

comprende?

• Author
radiation7740
bearing witness to jesus christ is BEING like him, it is not knowing about him or telling people about him.

BE the example of christ. make your life the example and people will be set free.

the reason jesus was an effective preacher was because he lived his word. he WAS that word. do you live like he did? if not, you cannot be an effective example. a doctor who smokes and drinks goes unheeded when he tells his patients to quit.

comprende?

Yes Christ lived the perfect life but He still didn't win everybody over to Him. Not everyone listened to Him either. So I don't expect everyone to listen to me either. Some will be receptive, some won't. So being an example is still not a guarantee that anyone will be converted. It's all the work of the Spirit.

Jesus lived a perfect life. If we had to wait until we were perfect before we could preach the gospel then nobody would ever hear the gospel. I have orders in Mathew 28 to go into all the world & preach the gospel. Those were Christ's words not mine.

• Author
radiation7740

The gospel I preach is not a moral reformation gospel. It's a gospel that centers on what Christ has accomplished for humanity and not what we are accomplishing. It is the gospel of the grace of God. Believers like myself are admonishing all people not to repent of their sins but to repent of the sin of unbelief in Jesus.

Come to Jesus as you are and let Him take care of cleaning you up. He will begin the process of renewing your mind. You do not have to promise God that you'll live a good life before He saves you. I'm simply a delivery person telling people where they can go to get the bread. I don't have bred of my own to give but I point people to Christ and in Him that's where they will get the bread.

All born again believers have been granted authority NOT to forgive anyone's sins but to proclaim the good news of reconciliation. That is we can go to anybody and tell them that their sins are forgiven because of the death of Christ Jesus. We also have the authority to tell them that the only sin that is NOT forgiven is the sin of unbelief. That means the refusal to believe this good news. The sin of unbelief is the only sin that must be repented of.

bluetuesday
So being an example is still not a guarantee that anyone will be converted. It's all the work of the Spirit.

my father works hitherto, and i work. yes, jesus acknowledged that he could do nothing himself, it was all his father working through him. anyone who preaches from a desire to convert people (for example) rather than from a desire to enlighten people to what GOD wants them to hear, would then be acting egotistically, and be out of alighnment with the will of god. i am glad we agree on this.

however, the spirit cannot act through someone who is not open to the heart of jesus. so someone who goes on sinning because he thinks god will forgive him even though he refuses to change his ways, would probably not be open to hearing the word of the spirit.

Jesus lived a perfect life. If we had to wait until we were perfect before we could preach the gospel then nobody would ever hear the gospel.

jesus did not live a perfect life. he lived a human life. even in the garden of gethsemane he asked for the cup to pass form him, before finally submitting to the will of the father. he was not therefore perfect, but he did make the right choices.

being perfect would have denied jesus the opportunity to make the right choices. it's one of those aspects of traditionally christianity that people are afraid to examine because they would rather not consider it. but jesus was not perfect. he even rebuked someone who called him 'good master' and said there is none good but god.

Admiral Thrawn
jesus did not live a perfect life. he lived a human life. even in the garden of gethsemane he asked for the cup to pass form him, before finally submitting to the will of the father. he was not therefore perfect, but he did make the right choices.

Of course Jesus lived the perfect life because He is God Almighty in the flesh and God is perfect. He had some human issues, and was able to feel temptation, and pain, and was also human. If He made the right choices at every single point in His life, then yes, He's perfect. No human on this earth is going to make the right choices all the time.

being perfect would have denied jesus the opportunity to make the right choices. it's one of those aspects of traditionally christianity that people are afraid to examine because they would rather not consider it. but jesus was not perfect. he even rebuked someone who called him 'good master' and said there is none good but god.

Jesus also said He is the only way to the Father, the truth and the life, and no man cometh to the Father but by Him. He has always maintained His Divinity, that before Abraham was He is. Jesus said to be perfect, as the Father in heaven is perfect.

I maintain that Jesus is born without the sin-nature which was passed on all humans since Adam, and because of His immaculate conception, did not have a corrupt nature like every human does. If you want to really draw a comparison, Jesus would be like Adam was before the fall, except, Jesus was obedient, whereas Adam, although he was perfect, choose to disobey resulting in imperfection in the human race.

Admiral Thrawn
All born again believers have been granted authority NOT to forgive anyone's sins but to proclaim the good news of reconciliation. That is we can go to anybody and tell them that their sins are forgiven because of the death of Christ Jesus. We also have the authority to tell them that the only sin that is NOT forgiven is the sin of unbelief. That means the refusal to believe this good news. The sin of unbelief is the only sin that must be repented of.

What action are you expecting from people as a result to hearing your message, what do they actually have to do in order to be saved? In a sence you are saying absolutely nothing, just listen to a supernatural truth, and go about their day now in the comfort of knowing they will go to heaven despite the fact they may be sinning?

That, my friend is known as the 'love gospel', it's not new.

I'm getting mixed-feedback, on one hand it seems you are sincere with the Lord and want to do HIs will, but on the other hand, it seems like you are condoning, or even encouraging street sins and are sending mixed messages.

Anyway, it's a good thing what you are doing, and I encourage you again to go out and preach the Gospel, when you do things for the Lord, you usually get more holy anyway because the message also changes the instrument it is coming through, as well as those who are listening to it.

Just dont tell people that they can continue living in sin and God will welcome them to heaven if they choose to continue a sinful lifestyle, because, then I'd discourage you from preaching as you'll be preaching a heretical doctrine, but as long as you dont do that, that should be fine.

Oh yeah I'm actually prepared to get the door slammed in my face a few times.

Oh I would NEVER do THAT! I would never even open the door. You people scare me. I simply would tell you through the door to go away.

HokeyReligions

Um, ADMONISH? Any crack-pot or self-proclaimed prophet that comes to my door to admonish me about anything is going to get more than a door slammed in their face!

Oh, and exactly where in the Bible did Jesus say to be perfect? And what is your definition of perfection? You might want to read the section that pertains to the one who is without sin casting the first stone.

• Author
radiation7740
Um, ADMONISH? Any crack-pot or self-proclaimed prophet that comes to my door to admonish me about anything is going to get more than a door slammed in their face!

Oh, and exactly where in the Bible did Jesus say to be perfect? And what is your definition of perfection? You might want to read the section that pertains to the one who is without sin casting the first stone.

Mathew 5:48 "be ye perfect just as your Father in Heaven is perfect"

I believe perfection means to be holy and without spot or wrinkle. But here's the kicker. We cannot make ourselves perfect. Perfection is attained not by obeying the 10 commandments but by believeing in the Jesus who died for our sins & rose again to give us life. The instant we believe in Him then His perfect righteousness is imputed to us. (Romans 4:5)

So Christ makes us perfect. This is not a perfection that we can see in our flesh. As a matter of fact most of what Jesus accomplishes for us at salvation cannot be seen in our flesh. This is something we walk in by faith on this side of glory whether we feel perfect or act perfect. Imputed righteousness is not visible to ourselves or others around us.

• Author
radiation7740

Even if what I'm doing is a crime and the authorities came to my door I would not cooperate with them. The FBI or mental health professionals in white coats will not be able to take me downtown without a serious fight on their hands. God willing my spirit will haunt some of you after I die.

Spank'n'Rationality
Even if what I'm doing is a crime and the authorities came to my door I would not cooperate with them. The FBI or mental health professionals in white coats will not be able to take me downtown without a serious fight on their hands. God willing my spirit will haunt some of you after I die.

HHHHHHHAHAHA, actually much of what you say is against community guidelines, like accusing people of working for Satan. Anyway, I'm sure you would like to think that you are significant enough for the FBI to come after you. You know, I bet after Osama, you are first on their list. You know, I would get offline, go outside and preach to as many people as possible, because you never know when the men in white coats and the F.B.I are going to show up; you need to do all you can now, before they get you! Now off you go...*wishful thinking*

Tim'sAngel

Damn, I feel REALLY sorry for the good folks in Rad's neighborhood!! Wish I could warn them

HHHHHHHAHAHA' date=' actually much of what you say is against community guidelines, like accusing people of working for Satan. Anyway, I'm sure you would like to think that you are significant enough for the FBI to come after you. You know, I bet after Osama, you are first on their list. You know, I would get offline, go outside and preach to as many people as possible, because you never know when the men in white coats and the F.B.I are going to show up; you need to do all you can now, before they get you! Now off you go...*wishful thinking*[/quote']

I love you, Spank...:love: I don't know you, but I love anyone who expresses my exact same sentiments. It saves me so much typing! Thank you!

Tim'sAngel

and they might as well pop some popcorn and crack open a nice cold beer, there gonna be there for awhile...

Spank'n'Rationality
I love you, Spank...:love: I don't know you, but I love anyone who expresses my exact same sentiments. It saves me so much typing! Thank you!

...I was just thinking the same exact thing about you Touche! :love:

• Author
radiation7740

If I do get banned no problem I'll just find another computer to get back on this place. Most public libraries around here give me access to LS.

Tim'sAngel
Goood for you. I'm rejoicing right now because I'm being persecuted for Christ's namesake.

How can something be so funny yet so creepy at the same time. Maybe your the antichrist Rad, and your just trying to fool us w/your babblings...

:::grabs gun and runs in closet:::

Sand&Water

I really don't know what you're thinking... and wouldn't want to know anyways.:sick:

Instead of wasting your time going door-to-door, actually spend it helping unfortunate children, charity, and the needy all over the world.

That's something to be proud of. Sheesh!!

[And why are you proclaiming this door-to-door mission to us????]

amaysngrace

there is so much hostility here today. i haven't been on in a while and wish i knew what happened in the past few months. life is too short for this kind of crap. i thought we were suppose to come together to HELP each other. where is the love???

Spank'n'Rationality
there is so much hostility here today. i haven't been on in a while and wish i knew what happened in the past few months. life is too short for this kind of crap. i thought we were suppose to come together to HELP each other. where is the love???

Amaysngrace, you can't help this guy! Go read his thread about buying a gun, or his suicide thread, or his masterbation thread...he is not here for help; he is here for attention.