** Final Destination **

Admiral Thrawn

There is a movie that I have just viewed called "Final Destination".

It is one of the creepiest movies probably made by Hollywood, but it is true, we are all going to die at some point in the future, and we do not know when, and we do not know how. Anyone waiting to see the Third installment of this creepy sequel? It is an interesting movie.

Of course, some people may escape this all together, and be 'Raptured' out, but other than that, well, we all have to be right with God now, and not in the death-bed, or inside an airplane.

Are you ready to meet God? What is your Final Destination?

All I can say is, if you are not sure about your salvation, not 100% sure, then you better be sure, because when its too late, then it is too late.

• Author
Admiral Thrawn
:laugh: Too too funny!

You probably have not seen the movie yet then. I encourage you to borrow it or rent it from the library.

You probably have not seen the movie yet then. I encourage you to borrow it or rent it from the library.

Ok, wait here..Be right back!

It is one of the creepiest movies probably made by Hollywood

:laugh: See more movies, bro.

Anyone waiting to see the Third installment of this creepy sequel?

Yes, for sure.

All I can say is, if you are not sure about your salvation, not 100% sure, then you better be sure, because when its too late, then it is too late.

No one's 100% sure. There would be no challenge to our existence if we were.

• Like 1
  • Author
Admiral Thrawn

No one's 100% sure. There would be no challenge to our existence if we were.

You are not 100% sure.

Johnn 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave HIs only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life".

The reason that you are not 100% sure, is that you are either doubting whether the word of God is 100% true or not, because it says right here you can lay hold on eternal life by trusting Jesus Christ.

Look to Jesus.

You are supposed to be 100% sure. What type of God would leave people 'unsure' of where they are going to end up? That would not be a good God at all!

The whole point is to be 100% sure now. Right now, bro, now is the accepted time of salvation. Have you received Jesus?