CrazyKatLady

Has anyone ever felt, in their own understanding, that they have either heard or felt an affirmation that was benevolent and from the Lord?

I ask this question because tonight I felt a wicked oppression from an outside source...I was previously a victim of unknown gang activity through an ex for many years before the severity and truth of his involvement forced me to accept that gang violence exists and is really real...it's not like these people ever told me or appeared to be gang members with an agenda (I still feel a bit of rage over being lied to and put into such violent and destructive and psychotic behaviors and activities in my own home and being unable to stop it or get help from the law. Anyways...something to pray about! Lol.

I felt like God was telling me tonight it is a good thing that I was treated like a prisoner in my own life, used and watched and set up and broken from the hatred of it all...He said it was His doing. Let the abusers hate me. Let them use me. Let them hurt me and despise me and lie about me...only I was reserved in His mercy in that group of sadists. It is better that when I was harmed it was done in hatred. I got to keep God's love with me. They never had the pleasure of seeing it or knowing it. And I got to keep it all to myself. And I am safe in His tender loving arms far away from harm in whatever place I am and an enemy finds me and seeks to destroy me, forever. Because He will never leave me. It's true and completely real to me that He is faithful to those who believe in Him and accept Him as their Lord and Savior. I really hope my past abusers find Jesus too. God's love is so Good that He enabled me to feel compassion towards the enemy. Life is so u-g-l-y without God's presence near by as I learned through God's word and by watching the enemy in action. I really pray for their salvation and for my continued bond with my Savior and my Lord God. Amen. Ty for listening.