Hi!

Has anyone ever cut cords before? I decided to try; thru an online meditation. I picked one specific person and followed the instructions.

A couple of hours later I felt horrible. Panic attacks, racing heart and chest pain. After doing further research, I found that once a cord is cut, it must be bound again. I then bound the cord, again thru meditation, to an healing prayer.

But I still feel pretty run down and off balance.

This whole concept is new to me, so please forgive me if I am using the incorrect terminology. Wondering if anyone had any advice and cutting cords, and did it work for you?

Thank you for taking the time to read. Any help is appreciated. :)

Sure. I've done this several times both in meditations or in energy work sessions. I've never experienced what you described. In my experience, cutting or pulling cords is an act of forgiveness and release, both with the other person or thing and with yourself.

Question - have you done much meditation before?

• Like 1
  • Author
Sure. I've done this several times both in meditations or in energy work sessions. I've never experienced what you described. In my experience, cutting or pulling cords is an act of forgiveness and release, both with the other person or thing and with yourself.

Question - have you done much meditation before?

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, I have done lots of meditation, mostly focusing on the breath. I have never done any type of energy or reiki healing, however.

This felt different. Almost like a prayer. Calling an archangel to stand beside me. Visualizing this person's energy body in front of me. And then cutting our connecting energy with a sword. It almost felt as if I was cutting a part of myself off.

I'm so glad you had a positive experience. Yes, you describe what I thought the process would feel like. One of love and acceptance.

Maybe I should try again. Not sure. :)

A couple of hours later I felt horrible. Panic attacks, racing heart and chest pain. After doing further research, I found that once a cord is cut, it must be bound again. I then bound the cord, again thru meditation, to an healing prayer.

Hi divegrl.

When I started using these types of spiritual tools I also ended up suffering through different types of negative effects.

For me, it was that none of my spiritual teachers had spent any time educating me and my fellow students on the importance of invoking spiritual protection before a meditation, or before undertaking Reiki or any other type of spiritual or psycho-spiritual healing.

You might find helpful the first three invocations listed on this page. There's really nothing special to giving them; just use your Intuition as to frequency and number of times per session.

As far as cutting cords, specifically, I did it myself and also used other practitioners to do it for me, when I was looking to break free from Karmic ties and patterns with specific people. These ties do not need to be rebound. The left-hand side menu of this page deals with various types of relationships, from love to parent, etc.

Sending angels of Guidance and Protection.

• Like 1
  • Author
Hi divegrl.

When I started using these types of spiritual tools I also ended up suffering through different types of negative effects.

For me, it was that none of my spiritual teachers had spent any time educating me and my fellow students on the importance of invoking spiritual protection before a meditation, or before undertaking Reiki or any other type of spiritual or psycho-spiritual healing.

You might find helpful the first three invocations listed on this page. There's really nothing special to giving them; just use your Intuition as to frequency and number of times per session.

As far as cutting cords, specifically, I did it myself and also used other practitioners to do it for me, when I was looking to break free from Karmic ties and patterns with specific people. These ties do not need to be rebound. The left-hand side menu of this page deals with various types of relationships, from love to parent, etc.

Sending angels of Guidance and Protection.

Hi!

Thank you so much. I love the invocations, especially the one for protection over the emotional body. I think I am going to start doing these every day for protection and transmutation.

As for cutting cords, I don't think the meditation worked for me. I have never had such a strong energetic connection, as I have had with this person. Even when this person is hundreds of miles away, I can still feel their energy.

I am going to sit with this a bit. Maybe I supposed to be able to feel their energy? I'm not quite sure.

Sending many blessings and gratitude. Thank you my friend!

My pleasure – glad I could be of assistance.

Maybe I supposed to be able to feel their energy?

To my understanding, no, being connected to other people’s Energy fields is not of any spiritual benefit to either person; and can in fact be detrimental to both.

When I started out working with Energies, I made the mistake of not realizing that there is a difference between having our Light, Energy and attention pulled ‘horizontally’ (across the astral or lower planes), versus focusing on raising our consciousness ‘vertically’ – so that we connect with the Ascended/Spiritual dimensions.

I mistakenly thought that because I was attuned to and working with something (Energies) above the physical-material plane, it must be positive, of the Light and ‘good’. But this is not always or necessarily the case – which I learned ‘the hard way’, we might say.

My experience is similar to yours in that I’ve had incredibly strong Energetic ties with other people in embodiment – romantic and family. I initially thought that it was a positive sign or necessary for my continued spiritual growth and development, and it took me quite some time to see that my purpose in life is not to stay stuck or attached in any way to other people (difficult as it can be to actually completely detach!)

Wishing you continued success and progress on your spiritual path.

• Like 1
  • Author

To my understanding, no, being connected to other people’s Energy fields is not of any spiritual benefit to either person; and can in fact be detrimental to both.

When I started out working with Energies, I made the mistake of not realizing that there is a difference between having our Light, Energy and attention pulled ‘horizontally’ (across the astral or lower planes), versus focusing on raising our consciousness ‘vertically’ – so that we connect with the Ascended/Spiritual dimensions.

I mistakenly thought that because I was attuned to and working with something (Energies) above the physical-material plane, it must be positive, of the Light and ‘good’. But this is not always or necessarily the case – which I learned ‘the hard way’, we might say.

I need to meditate on this, as I connect with other people energetically all the time. Not only people, but all other living beings. The oceans, forests and animals. These connections have helped lead me to an awakening... that we are all connected, and there is no separation.

This person, with who I wanted to cut cords with, is the first time I felt the connection take an unhealthy turn. But I question this. If we all come from the same Life Source, then cutting away a spirit would be like cutting the Universe away from itself? Perhaps reframimg this whole process to one of transmutation?

Thank you for sharing your wisdom my friend! Sending love and joy. :)

These connections have helped lead me to an awakening... that we are all connected, and there is no separation.

Yes, exactly! There is no separation at Source...that’s what I was trying to say when I talked about the ‘vertical’ connection.

However, the frequencies of vibrations of the Energies that are manifest on Earth are not in the pure form as at Source – on account of different levels of

individual consciousness, Karma, spiritual decisions and choices, etc. (For example, no problem connecting with the Dalai Lama, but then you also have people/Energies at the levels of Stalin and Hitler.)

You can transmute your own Energies and purify your own vibrations, which I also consistently do; but if we do it for someone else without their permission,

then we are violating the Law of Free Will...so, I tend not to do that.

I wholeheartedly agree with you that we all need to use our own Intuitive Discernment, especially when it comes to working at metaphysical/energetic levels.

If we all come from the same Life Source, then cutting away a spirit would be like cutting the Universe away from itself?
So...I’m not sure if that was a question directed at me, or a rhetorical one...:). Just in case, though: not all spirits are positive, of the Light, or benign. You will most definitely not disconnect yourself from Source or from the Universal Spirit when you give invocations to be cut free from negative, dark and evil spirits, entities, forces and agents.
  • Like 1
  • Author

Thank you so much for all your replies Ronni W! I really appreciate you taking the time to thoughtfully answer my questions. :)

Yes, I think I get it. There is so much different terminology, thank you for explaining this in a way I can understand. You're right, every individual is operating under a different level of consciousness or vibration. Everyone has the light inside of them, but the intensity varies!

I have been practicing the "protect me" invocation, and I am much more calm, still and at peace. So thank you! I know I have more to unfold, accept and surrender to on this journey. :)

Gratitude and prayers my friend!

• Like 1
TheFinalWord
Thank you so much for all your replies Ronni W! I really appreciate you taking the time to thoughtfully answer my questions. :)

Yes, I think I get it. There is so much different terminology, thank you for explaining this in a way I can understand. You're right, every individual is operating under a different level of consciousness or vibration. Everyone has the light inside of them, but the intensity varies!

I have been practicing the "protect me" invocation, and I am much more calm, still and at peace. So thank you! I know I have more to unfold, accept and surrender to on this journey. :)

Gratitude and prayers my friend!

Not to get too far off topic, but is this a method for inducing out of body experience?

The most success I ever had was when using GHB (back in my hippie days). In astral projection, you are connected to your body via the silver cord. The last thing you would want to do is cut it as you could get stuck outside of your body :laugh:

• Like 1

Hi, TFW! Nice to read you again. :). I trust all's well.

For me, no, I am not talking about OBEs, nor consciously/willfully projecting consciousness into any of the astral levels.

To my best understanding and as far as I'm aware, one ought to want to connect with higher Energies and vibrations; so, the etheric or Spiritual (not astral) dimensions; and the goal is to be able to do that naturally, not synthetically through consciousness-altering substances (even though, of course, shamans and the like have been using that for eons).

Before I knew the difference, I also thought that 'astral' was a desired spiritual 'location', but now I ask to be taken to etheric levels during sleep...and hopefully I'm learning good stuff at these 'night schools'.

The 'cutting cords' is about cutting Energetic ties with other people, negative/dark spirits, etc., etc. -- not cutting one's own 'Silver Cord'. :).

• Like 2
  • Author

Hi!

I've never had an out of body experience, so I don't have a frame of reference for this. When I am able to feel on an energetic level, it has been thru the body, not outside of it. Once we go deeper into our body, we can feel the inner energy field, and then our connection to Source and the energy fields of others.

I am still brand new at this :) Also, I have never used any type of mind altering substances... I get asked this all the time. Thank you Ronni W for pointing out that this should be done naturally.

Have a beautiful day my friends! Sending joy and love.

TheFinalWord
Hi!

I've never had an out of body experience, so I don't have a frame of reference for this. When I am able to feel on an energetic level, it has been thru the body, not outside of it. Once we go deeper into our body, we can feel the inner energy field, and then our connection to Source and the energy fields of others.

I am still brand new at this :) Also, I have never used any type of mind altering substances... I get asked this all the time. Thank you Ronni W for pointing out that this should be done naturally.

Have a beautiful day my friends! Sending joy and love.

Thanks for the explanation!

Well, just for the record, I do not condone the use of mind altering substances or attempting to contact spiritual entities nor astral project. I did this back in my early 20s. Currently, I am a born again Christian and do not engage in any activities these days (I feel no need for it).

With that preface, when I used it, I was able to induce astral projection. It works! But nowadays, if substances are going to be used, I would recommend DMT. DMT is natural. Obviously, not in the doses you can get from ingesting it, but it is released by the pineal gland and is released during sleep and NDE, and is dubbed the "Spirit Molecule." DMT experience is over in about 10 minutes, which is why it's popular. But basically you can connect to external entities and it will kill your ego.

Here's a basic overview:

Joe Rogan and Scott Eastwood talk DMT!!

• 1 month later...
  • Author
Thanks for the explanation!

Well, just for the record, I do not condone the use of mind altering substances or attempting to contact spiritual entities nor astral project. I did this back in my early 20s. Currently, I am a born again Christian and do not engage in any activities these days (I feel no need for it).

With that preface, when I used it, I was able to induce astral projection. It works! But nowadays, if substances are going to be used, I would recommend DMT. DMT is natural. Obviously, not in the doses you can get from ingesting it, but it is released by the pineal gland and is released during sleep and NDE, and is dubbed the "Spirit Molecule." DMT experience is over in about 10 minutes, which is why it's popular. But basically you can connect to external entities and it will kill your ego.

Here's a basic overview:

Joe Rogan and Scott Eastwood talk DMT!!

Hi!!!

No judgement here! It's funny my friend just went to an Ayahuasca ceremony. He can not stop talking about it. How this was the most eye-opening loving experience he has had. Turns out, the Ayahuasca brew is a combination of DMT and MAOI!

Maybe one day... :D

Have a beautiful day my friend!!!

FilterCoffee

Hey divegrl,

You should try Vipassana. It’s a 10 day program that’s free. I haven’t done it but I know people who have and they’ve only had good things to say. It’s pretty intense but can be life altering.

• Like 1
  • Author
Hey divegrl,

You should try Vipassana. It’s a 10 day program that’s free. I haven’t done it but I know people who have and they’ve only had good things to say. It’s pretty intense but can be life altering.

Love this!!! Have a beautiful day my friend!!

• Like 1
coolheadal
Hi!

Has anyone ever cut cords before? I decided to try; thru an online meditation. I picked one specific person and followed the instructions.

This whole concept is new to me, so please forgive me if I am using the incorrect terminology. Wondering if anyone had any advice and cutting cords, and did it work for you?

Thank you for taking the time to read. Any help is appreciated. :)

Before you did this what was your state of mind? Did they ground you first put you in a state of peace of mind before you started to cut the cord and make you life feel beyond what you had prior. But how was your life prior before doing this.

• Like 1
  • Author
Before you did this what was your state of mind? Did they ground you first put you in a state of peace of mind before you started to cut the cord and make you life feel beyond what you had prior. But how was your life prior before doing this.

Hi!

Thanks for the reply. So, I need this thru an online video. I feel going to a reiki or healing guide might give better results.

But my state of mind before this was at peace and filled with joy. I try to keep myself grounded through the day. That being said, I used to feel this person's energy consistently, and now I barely feel it at all.

I think the protecting and transmutation meditations that Ronni_W provided were a huge help!!!! :)

Have a beautiful day my friend!!

coolheadal
Hi!

Thanks for the reply. So, I need this thru an online video. I feel going to a reiki or healing guide might give better results.

But my state of mind before this was at peace and filled with joy. I try to keep myself grounded through the day. That being said, I used to feel this person's energy consistently, and now I barely feel it at all.

I think the protecting and transmutation meditations that Ronni_W provided were a huge help!!!! :)

Have a beautiful day my friend!!

I am a Reiki Master / Psychic / Shaman. I also practice Mystical Healing as well. But the way you were talking I knew you must been involved with Reiki Healing. Shanti Peace to you too.. My good things come to you as you crossover under the meditation state of reality...

• Like 1