Anyone here psychic or highly intuitive ?

l know this will get a few laughs and cracks thrown in but not to worry.

Just wondering though if anyone here is psychic or extremely intuitive.

Don't laugh , actually nah it's ok laugh away but l've known people like this .

No need to answer here but l was just wondering if you would mind pm'g me , there's just something going on l'd like to talk about .

Thanks very much.

todreaminblue

why do you need an intuit....and not just advice..are you intuitive............deb

Edited by todreaminblue

I think I'm intuitive, possibly because I can pick up non-verbal clues from people.

However, I'm still learning to trust my hunches/gut and can't turn on this skill at will.

• Like 2
todreaminblue
I think I'm intuitive, possibly because I can pick up non-verbal clues from people.

However, I'm still learning to trust my hunches/gut and can't turn on this skill at will.

i know im an intuit.....i actually rely on it a fair bit...they were doing this covered photo thing and picture on a wall thing on face book in my empath room....where you saw the back of the photo and picture and had to vibe it...adn a bag with unknown contents..and give impressions on what you thought the photo and picture was both times my impressions were correct down to shirt color and that the picture was of an older man...the picture i got the colors correct and actually that it was a painting..and even though i had these impressions and wrote them down and told them ..

.i felt im going to look like an idiot if they are wrong..they are going to ridicule me...its what i have had all my life ...ridicule.......its pressure and its where you doubt your gift......and because it is often so thought of either luck or not real to be an empath or a psychic or an intuit.....you really dotn want to look stupid...its like a leap of faith...trusting visions because that is what i had they were images.....

turning it on at will arieswoman...is possible....mistakes will be made as you hone it in......you might not be right `100 per cent of the time like anything in life ...one of the biggest reasons we will be wrong is dismissing impressions..liek immediate dismissals because we dont believe them.......not trusting the gift ourselves...do i trust my gift...no i dont...because its not 100 per cent infallible...dont know if i ever will trust it ....and i should probably...maybe so should you...what i need and i know where this place is..is a place....i can be th eclosest to god ever...and i feel if i can be at this place a lot..ill be able to be more at ease and trust my gift more as i meditate.....and pray......it will feel right and good...and i will be more trusting......the internet also is one huge disconnect button...but i was able to get impressions.....they were not as clear but they were in actual fact ...correct......im actually a touch and proximity person..i get vibes from people...touch is more defined......i can do photos though....even hidden photos .....the back side of them...still dont trust those impressions though.deb

• Like 1
bluefeather
I knew you were going to ask that question.

Hahaha! I predict your post will get more likes...

• Like 6
  • Author
why do you need an intuit....and not just advice..are you intuitive............deb

Hey Deb.

lt;s hard to explain , but it just fits into the situation right now.

• Like 1
todreaminblue
Not now! Thanks a lot! :laugh:

AWWWW ....likin you...not your post likin you cpa....liked the post too...smilin.....deb

todreaminblue
I find people who are like this fascinating for a multitude of reasons.

like bugs and insects fascinating...or towers of perpetual mirrors fascinating/....deb

• Like 1
  • Author
I find people who are like this fascinating for a multitude of reasons.

Same ,and l also find the weird things that happen in life say with a certain thing or person, mind boggling sometimes .

Did they happen for a reason, were they signs, was someone up there trying to stop it and save you, or else the opposite and maybe trying to make it happen , or tell you something.

l've had such a strange last 18mths or so of happenings, that l am seriously, l kid you not, starting to think someone up there is intervening.

• Like 1
RecentChange

I am not....

But my mother is.

I am a very rational person. I am an atheist who values science and proof....

But I do believe that some people are tapped into something more that I do not understand nor can explain.

I remember when I was a teenager, one day I was out riding my horse as usual. I grew up in the country where it was common for me to head out in the morning and try to be home by dusk (before cell phones).

One day I had a nasty fall - managed to find someone to call for help before I lost consciousness to a tramatic brain injury....

For whatever reason, right around the time of my fall.... My mom got a "bad feeling" and went looking for me. She arrived right about the time the ambulance did.

(Side note, I didn't even live with her at the time, I lived with my dad. She knew my basic routines but not where I would be riding etc - but that day, somehow she knew)

I have a number of ancedotes like that involving her. She herself says she can't explain it, but since a child sometimes she "gets a feeling" about a loved one like that.

• Like 2
  • Author

Ever known somebody , you might even become very close and you like them, but there was some kinda thing with them.?

A vibe or some kind of creepy side or energy coming of them,you feel like you just better get the hell away from them.?

l know ,l'm getting creepy myself here but, l have come across it.

Edited by Chilli
  • Like 4
l know this will get a few laughs and cracks thrown in but not to worry.
Pretty normal when one is perceived as 'different', regardless of what the difference is.

Just wondering though if anyone here is psychic or extremely intuitive.

Don't laugh , actually nah it's ok laugh away but l've known people like this .

Different people interpret the terms differently. I'll just say I'm rarely surprised. This morning, as example, I woke up, heard the whistle of the wind and said I need to plug in the computer to charge because the power was going to go out. It did, about ten minutes later. That's typical. Same when a tire let go on the freeway while I was hauling gear up north last week. Something seemed off and my attention intensified and a few seconds later the right rear goes baboom. Fortunately I was already slowing down. No surprise. Pondered replacing the tire but something told me to look further and I noticed the tread was starting to separate on the left rear so called the transporter. No biggie.

I remember back in '00/'01 having regular dreams, something I've posted about here before, of planes crashing into buildings. In early '01, February or so, the dreams stopped. When 9/11 happened, the dreams made sense. The planes were always civilian and commercial, never private/GA, and the buildings were never houses, rather taller commercial buildings, though not towers like the WTC. At first I was thinking I had developed some loss of control thing because I got married in 00 or some fear of flying but those didn't make sense so I was just a bit puzzled. During that time I also started getting e-mails in Arabic, something that hadn't happened before.

No need to answer here but l was just wondering if you would mind pm'g me , there's just something going on l'd like to talk about .
If it's not personally identifiable easy enough to discuss here since the place is anonymous.

Thanks very much.

Sure, no problem. Personally, I think everyone has similar intuitiveness, ESP, whatever but we each develop a sensitivity to it uniquely. Those of us with heightened senses, something that psychometrists can quantify and measure, can be bombarded with the stuff a bit more. It all depends on the person. Everyone is unique and we're just beginning to understand the brain, both physically and psychologically. In time it'll come.

• Like 1
Justanaverageguy

I am - but its not something I really have much control over so not sure I can really use it to help or assist. For me its a very unconscious talent which I don't really get to direct - or perhaps I just haven't developed that ability yet. Its not something I've always had either - I only developed the ability after I had a Kundalini awakening experience a couple of years back after an intense emotional experience coupled with a yogic practice called - bio energy meditation. https://www.ratubagus.com/en-bio-energy-meditation

When I performed this meditation I had a full on Samadhi \ Kundalini experience - since then I'm very sensitive to these things. Often I get "insights" almost like data downloads. These normally aren't consciously directed though - I don't really choose what information i get. They are very random and normally come to me and pop into my head when my mind is calm. Usually during meditation, whilst day dreaming, and sometimes during sex. I then research the topic that came up or ask the person I got info on and it always turns out to be correct.

Slightly off topic but another weird thing I have happen all the time now is my thoughts get projected to others. Its really REALLY bizarre. When i think on a topic - people immediately start talking about it. Can be completely left field stuff that will somehow find a way into the conversation. Specific example from last night when I was at dinner with some friends. I've been doing a lot of stuff with my diet lately. Moving to a sattvic diet - which is an Aryvedic vegetarian diet designed for yogic practices to cultivate prana. One of the things they encourage in the diet is the consumption of high quality dairy. As we were ordering dinner the diet came to my mind as I searched the menu looking for an option which met its requirements.

I'd been researching that day about the reason the Sattvic diet considers dairy to be important. Mothers milk is considered to be very high in Prana. This thought was going around in my head as I'm looking at the menu: "Mothers milk is important because its high in prana". My friend at the table then promptly looks at the bottle of wine on the table and says - I bought a great bottle of wine last week you should try. Its called "mothers milk". My thought gets projected but often links to them in a weird way - they don't really understand where it comes from so they relate it to something personal to them.

That's just a simple example - but I have this type of experience happen constantly now. Literally all the time. Small children seem to be especially sensitive. They just blurt out what I am thinking about and sometimes they don't even know what the thing is so it comes out as a question. Like what does "xyz" mean ? XYZ being the thing I'm currently thinking about. Its kind of freaky and a little bit unnerving as I feel I have this undirected, unconscious ability to affect others thoughts which they are completely oblivious too.

Edited by Justanaverageguy
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
40somethingGal

I have this kind of intuition too. My mother had it, but mine has always been stronger than hers. When I was a teenager, I would entertain my best friend and my bf (and myself) with freaky premonitions. Some silly ones, some serious. It's creepy, even to me.

• Like 1
A real psychic :laugh:

Thanks! I'm here every Wednesday.

Ahhh , l'm goin out on a limb here and predicting pop is married by next week :D

Andddd, has 17 kids :bunny:

Oh boy. I'd better get ready. :bunny:

• Like 2
Ever known somebody , you might even become very close and you like them, but there was some kinda thing with them.?

A vibe or some kind of creepy side or energy coming of them,you feel like you just better get the hell away from them.?

l know ,l'm getting creepy myself here but, l have come across it.

Definitely. And I listen to my instincts. You cannot always tell, though. It doesn't show on some people who are real practiced con artists. But I have even found a couple of actors on tv real creepy before and eventually, years later, they were both found guilty of sex offenses. And it's not that they looked like "bad guy" characters. In fact one played the homely nice guy on a big old tv series.

• Like 2

I am very intuitive. And I get short visions and dreams that are informative, but I can't just make it happen. I mean, if I get in alpha state, I might ask something and get an impression, but I don't like doing that randomly. And have to be in a more idle head space. I'm usually too busy to be ethereal, unfortunately.

• Like 1