I am excited about going to heaven

I would hope every believer in heaven and Christ is excited about going there. I am not afraid to die and if anything I am actually looking forward to it. I am ready to go home. The only question is when God will be ready for me and send me my boarding papers to ride the plane to heaven that the angels will come pick me up in. I am waiting for the upper taker and not the undertaker.

I claim Christ's perfect obedience as my basis for assurance of salvation. Through His death and resurrection all humanity has been made righteous, holy and perfect in the eyes of God. That's the good news of the gospel that God qualified all for heaven through the finished work of Christ.

I have come to a point in my life where I feel that heaven is probably a much more suitable environment for me than here on earth. This world is a tough place to live and I don't blame those who commit suicide. Not everyone is cut out for this world. Very high stress filled earthly land. I hope and pray God sends the uppertaker angel to come for me soon.

Matter of fact if The Lord gave me a choice right now and said He was sending an angel to come pick me up and take me home or I can stay here and have great sex with my crush for the rest of my life and have her as my wife I would probably choose option 1. I am ready to go home. Why would I stay here and settle for 2nd best? Even an improved earthly existence is selling myself short of going to heaven. I would not accept the Universe's attempt to negotiate with me.

I do believe God will answer my prayer but not in the way I expect. It is going to be answered in a way that benefits everyone as a whole.

I would hope every believer in heaven and Christ is excited about going there. I am not afraid to die and if anything I am actually looking forward to it. I am ready to go home. The only question is when God will be ready for me and send me my boarding papers to ride the plane to heaven that the angels will come pick me up in. I am waiting for the upper taker and not the undertaker.

I claim Christ's perfect obedience as my basis for assurance of salvation. Through His death and resurrection all humanity has been made righteous, holy and perfect in the eyes of God. That's the good news of the gospel that God qualified all for heaven through the finished work of Christ.

I have come to a point in my life where I feel that heaven is probably a much more suitable environment for me than here on earth. This world is a tough place to live and I don't blame those who commit suicide. Not everyone is cut out for this world. Very high stress filled earthly land. I hope and pray God sends the uppertaker angel to come for me soon.

Matter of fact if The Lord gave me a choice right now and said He was sending an angel to come pick me up and take me home or I can stay here and have great sex with my crush for the rest of my life and have her as my wife I would probably choose option 1. I am ready to go home. Why would I stay here and settle for 2nd best? Even an improved earthly existence is selling myself short of going to heaven. I would not accept the Universe's attempt to negotiate with me.

I do believe God will answer my prayer but not in the way I expect. It is going to be answered in a way that benefits everyone as a whole.

How old are you?

One thing to remember is that, as long as you are here, you aren't "ready" to meet the Lord. Otherwise you would be taken. There are certain things we can ONLY learn here in this fallen world that God considers as prerequisites for his kingdom. Any time I feel like I am ready, I remind myself of this.

Not too excited, I hope.

I've been suicidal, and even though I'm once again feeling depressed, I'm glad that I didn't go through with it. I almost did, earlier this year, and if I had, then I wouldn't have been able to mend my relationship with my mother, or to help my Dad with her when she was too sick to take care of herself.

• Like 4
  • Author

I am 34 years old but feel twice my age. I really have the body of a 70 year old man. I'm tired of this life. Those who know me have said that my Dad looks younger than me. That's just a nice way for them to say I look older than my Dad.

todreaminblue

on broken wings

on broken wings we are called to stand,

to live to breathe with forgiveness at hand,

to love all, to see good in man,

to come to pass gods great plan

it is not up to you or for that matter I

to saY When or who or how or why,

it is not our choice either to say goodbye,

come what may, our broken wings to fly,

to eternity beyond that deep blue sky,

it is not up to you or for that matter,I

Live we must with love and trust,

that we fulfill god's plan for us,

we have to believe his mercy will be just,

our life in gods hands we entrust,

dont look forward to the end of days,

but live your life with god to praise

be grateful for the restoration,

that will come with gods summation,

on a life well lived and appreciated more,

that life you hope that has been yours,

live for today and so much more,

or you may find god may close the door

help who you can and love them, not one but all,

your time is not now that's gods call.......deborah

Edited by todreaminblue
  • Like 3
  • Author

I think roaming around like a ghost would be fun too. I would like to be invisible to everyone and observe what the living are up to.

I have been reading alot of stuff about ghosts and stuff and I think if they exist then they must have an exciting existence.

I think roaming around like a ghost would be fun too. I would like to be invisible to everyone and observe what the living are up to.

I have been reading alot of stuff about ghosts and stuff and I think if they exist then they must have an exciting existence.

Getting to haunt the people who did their best to make my life miserable? The afterlife is looking better and better...

I used to think that it was like the Truman show: that everyone in heaven was keeping an eye on their loved ones.

• Like 1

They don't know they're dead...

• Like 2
I would hope every believer in heaven and Christ is excited about going there.

I would hope that every believer in heaven and Christ is excited to live each day of the life they have been given, as opposed to counting the days until they leave the Earth.

Even if they aren't particularly enjoying it, there certainly must be things you could do to serve, as a thank-you for what you have been blessed with, no? Soup kitchens? Spending time with the elderly or children with no positive adult role models?

• Like 3
  • Author
I would hope that every believer in heaven and Christ is excited to live each day of the life they have been given, as opposed to counting the days until they leave the Earth.

Even if they aren't particularly enjoying it, there certainly must be things you could do to serve, as a thank-you for what you have been blessed with, no? Soup kitchens? Spending time with the elderly or children with no positive adult role models?

Volunteer work is boring and it isn't for everyone.

Depends. Have you ever tried volunteering? If you sign up with certain groups, they have a variety of things and you can only do like an hr or so.

I'm not a people person, but when I've volunteered, it was nice to meet different people and just hear about them, what they are about and share interests with them. I still am friends with some of them.

Plus, in volunteering you can learn new skills.

The best thing about volunteering is when you're doing things for others, it just makes you feel good and can distract you from what's going on with you.

• Like 1

No. But it helps those less fortunate than you. Do you know a certain fella who did that sort of thing?

• Like 1
todreaminblue

Last year,and this year i used to walk a lot at night....i had picked out my place to do myself in, was just waiting for when i felt it was time to go......there was this pub/hotel that was vacant had this steel beam that i could throw a rope over fairly easily....it was protected from view....i had a plan the time and place....i would sit there for a while on the concrete step listening to my favourite music..... every time i went for a walk .........then i would leave with a strong push of no go home......

two weeks later .....it was gone the whole thing was bulldozed to the ground not one steel beam in sight ...just gone...i took that as a sign from god to smarten up and fly straight...suicide isnt the way...god didnt give us life to look forward to death.....death comes....when you arent ready or when you are ready but it comes on gods time not ours.....volunteer work may be boring to you....but the work you do would be invaluable to others.....its a selfish thing to want to take your own life.....i know that.....so should you know it......deb

• Like 3

I have prayed for you, brother.

Sometimes God's most blessed children are the ones who suffer the most. God will surely give you the grace to sustain you.

Good thing there's no volunteer work in heaven!

Oh wait...

I think heaven will be pretty much all volunteer, non-paid, unselfish work to help each other out and further God's kingdom.

Might do some good to give it a try now :o.