Late night thinking, I started thinking about revelations.

I don't know if this has been discussed here or not, but I thought about something. For some reason I thought about the mark of the beast and it got me thinking what could that be used for. Since now technology is advancing and the government is trying to do more things. I then started thinking about my iPhone 5s and the finger scanner.

I started to get scared and worried that I fell victim to this camouflage and that I have been participating in these kinds of acts due to being able to pay for apps via your phone while also using your finger to unlock it.

Am I looking to far into this and letting my emotions of feeling I failed God get ahead of me. It just scared me and now I'm worried that I even turned off the touch id on my phone and I won't use it again.

Tell me your thoughts on this.

• Like 1
todreaminblue

technology can be used for good how you use the phone is more important than the phone itself

My brother actually has a really cool tattoo on his wrist which says 'belongs to God' in Hebrew. He was worried he was going to get in trouble working in Israel, but even they thought it was cool.

Anyway, he got that tattoo idea out of revelations, and even he doesn't think this is the endtime. People have been claiming that since the year 0 AD. It is all so open to interpretation, and for thousands of years everything new has been claimed to be a 'sign'.

If and when it happens I doubt you won't notice. And most likely nothing you can do about it. So yea, I think you are taking it waaaaaay too far.

• Like 1
TheFinalWord
I don't know if this has been discussed here or not, but I thought about something. For some reason I thought about the mark of the beast and it got me thinking what could that be used for. Since now technology is advancing and the government is trying to do more things. I then started thinking about my iPhone 5s and the finger scanner.

I started to get scared and worried that I fell victim to this camouflage and that I have been participating in these kinds of acts due to being able to pay for apps via your phone while also using your finger to unlock it.

Am I looking to far into this and letting my emotions of feeling I failed God get ahead of me. It just scared me and now I'm worried that I even turned off the touch id on my phone and I won't use it again.

Tell me your thoughts on this.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

In terms of the mark of the beast, the Revelation of Jesus Christ states no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark. So, turning off one's phone etc. will not save you. The only real choice during the tribulation will be martyrdom or aligning with the anti-Christ.

I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands

However, I agree with Priv; so much of the book (there is much more about the tribulation in Daniel than any other book) is allegorical, IMHO it is highly likely no one has an accurate theory of how God will close the dispensation of Grace.

• Like 1