Spiritual/Inspirational Songs

Here is an inspirational song that has been my favorite for the past ten years. This version is from a Spanish speaking website, but it is sung in English.

• Like 3
  • Author
pureinheart

I'm not one to believe claims such as, "this will change your life", although at an extremely low point the Lord directed me towards an "It's Supernatural" program. They had this man as a guest and he gave his testimony of how he overcame serious depression through certain musical notes- so the Lord guided him in some music.

I did order the the 3 CD set (first time ever like this). I play them most everyday and have seen a miraculous difference. LOL, this is of course my favorite song by him:laugh:

• Author
pureinheart

Here is another inspirational song that is one of my favorites.

I've never this version and love it! Powerful!

• Like 1

Love these threads!! Thanks pih :)

This song is great. The singer's got a bit of a message at the beginning, so click back to hear it all. Otherwise, the music part is really powerful:

Beautiful voice of Christina Grimmie :love::

I know there's a new Happy Song, but this is the original for me (I've posted it before...but it's always great for a little bump) :p:

• Like 3
  • Author
pureinheart

Amen Deb! The Bible says we can do greater things- through Him! We need this reminder 24/7...

• Like 1
  • Author
pureinheart
Love these threads!! Thanks pih :)

This song is great. The singer's got a bit of a message at the beginning, so click back to hear it all. Otherwise, the music part is really powerful:

Beautiful voice of Christina Grimmie :love::

I know there's a new Happy Song, but this is the original for me (I've posted it before...but it's always great for a little bump) :p:

Awwww thank you Pie:love: they all have the anointing all over them, the one that I've never heard before (first link) seemed to capture a special anointing...nothing like good ole blues!

Awesome links Pie, keep em coming lol!

• Like 1
  • Author
pureinheart

Wow, does this one bring back memories! A camping trip or camp fire wouldn't be the same without it:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
pureinheart

This song makes me cry every time I hear it...

• Author
pureinheart
Everlasting God by Chris Tomlin on Vimeo

This song inspires me because it reminds me that God hears my prayer and will answer it in His own time, and that sometimes He makes me wait for His answer in order to strengthen my faith, but His answer will come if I wait for it. And it always has.

Waiting is good, frustrating somethings, but good. Awesome song Kathy!

• Author
pureinheart
Too many to list. For some good ole uplifting Mercy Brothers and Music', Mike Farris Mike Farris - Official Website..Mary don't you weep is awesome and Glen David Andrews Walking Through Heaven's Gate | Glen David Andrews

Spent a lil too much time in the Gospel tent at Jazz Fest :)

What an awesome place to be! So I take it, you had fun:D

Jazz Fest in New Orleans...what isn't to love!! My favorite city with fantastic music. Saw Glen David there and the Mercy Brothers played out our fundraiser last year (I wasn't familiar with them before that).

• Like 1

Not necessarily "Christian music" or anything, but it makes you think...life is short!

I love every Needtobreathe song, and

is just one more to add to the list. God's love is like 'radiant diamonds'. :0

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Just heard of

I love his music, and wonder why I've never heard of him before (on the radio). I think there's a ton of music that's not on mainstream Christian radio, and I don't know where to find it, lol. :o If anyone knows any other music like him, let me know. :bunny: