Some people just have it easier in life

I am not sure which section this post should belong to, so please do move it if I posted wrongly.

Throughout 20 odd years of my life currently, I have known a few women who got married rich and had really really easy life. Their lives busy circling around agenda items like being fashionable, dolling up themselves, posting happy faces on facebook, planning on the next vacation trips, planning events with friends and family. Some are born rich and married rich, produce rich kids so perhaps throughout their lives are on silver spoon.

I know karma. They might have suffered in their past lives. I know we shouldn't be jealous or envious because it's their karma. But is that all life is all about? Or am I too perplexed by the suffering that I fail to understand them?

You sound like one of my friends. She's constantly whining that everybody has it easier than she does.

You don't know what else is going on their lives. Everybody looks good from the outside & it's not a fair comparison.

The key to having a happy life is to make the best of what you do have. Celebrate what you do have rather than lamenting what you think is lacking.