Mischievous 'bully' spirits?

I have been to a couple massage therapists who also do reike and fortune telling and they have both told me (unsolicited and unpaid for - they just commented that they saw these guys hanging around me... I didn't ask for or pay for their services) that I have a couple of male spirits attached to me that thoroughly enjoy making my life hard by tricking me and bullying me and undermining what I do... why they do this, or who they are - I have no idea!

Today I saw a 3rd massage/chiro/ healing guy who also said they same thing...

I am getting tired of hearing that I have these guys attached to me and I don't even know who they are, why they do it, or how to get rid of them? I just know in my heart, that they are there (even though I can't see or feel them) and I want to get rid of them...

Any ideas/advice?

GorillaTheater

Well, I don't particularly buy into this sort of thing, but it seems to me that the best source of information of how to get rid of these "spirits", or at least getting a referral, would be the folks who say they can spot them in the first place.

I would just keep one hand on my wallet, were I you.

• Like 3
todreaminblue

if it were me i would get a blessing from the church I attend by an appropriate authority who has the authority to give blessings...they would bless me, they dont charge and it is something i believe in......i do believe in evil...i do believe in good...blessings to me are the good......god is good......

you could try praying to god.......if you believe these spirits are there it is not too hard a stretch to believe there's an immortal being who can help you the best and the only way possible..doesnt cost a cent ....as true peace shouldnt cost you to obtain..i am schizo affective.....meaning i actually get auditory and visual hallucinations or soemtimes what i feel are visions normally when i get sick or stressed out ........when i pray those voices fade out...you dont have to beleive me...but consdering you believe you have spirits maybe you should try to believe prayer may help......"seek and ye shall find" ask of god to help you..I hope you find that resolution you seek in the way you choose to go......hugs.......deb

• Like 1
you could try praying to god.......if you believe these spirits are there it is not too hard a stretch to believe there's an immortal being who can help you the best and the only way possible..doesnt cost a cent ....as true peace shouldnt cost you to obtain..i am schizo affective.....meaning i actually get auditory and visual hallucinations or soemtimes what i feel are visions normally when i get sick or stressed out ........when i pray those voices fade out...you dont have to beleive me...but consdering you believe you have spirits maybe you should try to believe prayer may help......"seek and ye shall find" ask of god to help you..I hope you find that resolution you seek in the way you choose to go......hugs.......deb

Deb, great advice!! Wow, I loved that post :). Couldn't agree more, OP. Only Jesus and God can rid you of any evil "energies". I hope you find it in you to pray about this, and ask for clarity about the true nature of the spiritual realm.

• Like 1
  • Author
Well, I don't particularly buy into this sort of thing, but it seems to me that the best source of information of how to get rid of these "spirits", or at least getting a referral, would be the folks who say they can spot them in the first place.

I would just keep one hand on my wallet, were I you.

Lol! Yes, I agree about the wallet... the problem is, I asked these people if they could get rid of them for me, and they all said no - they just 'saw' these spirits and didn't know how to deal with them, and could not recommend anyone they knew to as well... so I kinda trust 3 completely separate people to have said this without seeking money in any form... I just want to know how to get rid of them now! :)

You just can't make this stuff up. I can't believe that there are some people in the 21st century who actually believe this nonsense.

Isn't it Crazy, Alex!?! In fact, there are more believers than not. Do you really think that the majority of the population has some sort of delusional disorder, or cognitive delay?

I just want to know how to get rid of them now! :)

I haven't read either of these books, but you could check the 'customer reviews' at amazon:

* Spiritual Cleansing: A Handbook of Psychic Protection

* Spiritual Cleansing and Psychic Defenses

If you have a "new age" (I so dislike that term) bookstore in your area, they might have spiritual mentors or practitioners who can offer some assistance, guidance.

• Like 2
I have been to a couple massage therapists who also do reike and fortune telling and they have both told me (unsolicited and unpaid for - they just commented that they saw these guys hanging around me... I didn't ask for or pay for their services) that I have a couple of male spirits attached to me that thoroughly enjoy making my life hard by tricking me and bullying me and undermining what I do... why they do this, or who they are - I have no idea!

Today I saw a 3rd massage/chiro/ healing guy who also said they same thing...

I am getting tired of hearing that I have these guys attached to me and I don't even know who they are, why they do it, or how to get rid of them? I just know in my heart, that they are there (even though I can't see or feel them) and I want to get rid of them...

Any ideas/advice?

Do you live a stressful lifestyle to be carrying so much tension in your body?

And what are the causes of stress. Relationship problems? Money problems? etc...

This is important because it might explain why these entities are attached to you.

Who are these entities then? They are known as discarnate souls, souls that were had once inhabited human bodies. When the body dies, the soul is supposed to return back into the spiritual world. But for some reasons, the soul either had grown attached to the physical world due to a number of negative reasons and do not want to ascend up. So, they kind of float around in the lower realms. And I'm making this very simple. These lower realms are closer to the physical world we live in. That's why these Reiki people can see them as they channel psychic energy to heal people or melt away the muscle tension. Ideally, you SHOULDN'T CHANNEL psychic lower realm energy to your clients. They should channel higher realm energies directly from God and his circle of helpers. Sadly though, the majority of Reiki Masters are people, while with good intentions, contain some unresolved psychological imbalances. We all do, These imbalances however can cause their conscious mind to attract negative entities. Since they channel these psychic energy to their clients through these negative entities, they will then transfer these negative entities from them to you. Same thing with having unprotected sex with hookers infected with STI. If you do that, eventually you will get STI guaranteed. This is the same with Reiki, Quantum Touch, Healing Touch etc...

The premise of Reiki is that, it was developed by Dr. Usui, who happened to have achieved an extremely high level of spiritual awareness with little psychological imbalances. This is the same with priests who do faith healing -- their level of spiritual awareness is very Christlike. This is WHAT YOU WANT from a Reiki Master. In fact if you search long enough, some good people recommend Reiki Masters to incorporate Christianity teachings into their value moral system. This is to ensure that when they channel Reiki energy, it's not psychic energy they are channel, it is god energy.

So do you have a condom version for spiritual protection? The answer is yes. I am shocked and surprised these Reiki practitioners do not know how to remove or suggest you how to get rid of it. That meant, they hadn't a slightest clue how to invoke a spiritual protection prayer. Which also meant that they had not even achieved Christlike spiritual awareness and then going around, spreading negative entities upon unsuspecting victims like yourself!

A typical Reiki Master who practice Christianity will invoke an Archangel Michael Rosary or a decree depending upon the situation. It takes about 1hr and a half to do this. This will ensure both Reiki Master and client the full protection from evil spirits during channeling. And this applies to Quantum Touch and Healing Touch or any touch healing modalities that require channel of spiritual energy from the spiritual world. If you do not invoke any protection, then it's like having unprotected sex with anyone without knowing the STI history.

Another possible avenue of infection by evil spirits is with people who possess these evil spirits and the fastest way to get them is through sex. While you can protect physical sex with a condom, there is no protection against spiritual attacks. The attack comes if you lower your auric shield down. How? Through stress, anger, fear, remorse, or any number of negative emotions and sex for the purpose of physical gratification NOT procreation of new life or spiritual growth between two loving souls. Depending upon whoever get inside your auric field, they will try to manipulate you to do things you don't like like having sex with men or women of questionable quality. Dabbling in the stock market and you lost big. You'll see a theme going and you get a sense of what these entities like.

These entities like to control you, but don't care about your welfare and your health. Having so much tension in your body meant that they are just putting a squeeze on you to do things you don't want but just do it enough to release some tension correct?

Now how do you get rid of them? It's actually pretty simple, but it's a bit harder than you think.

Keep in mind of God's law. No one can violate your free will; not even God and not even these males evil entities. So what do you do? Simple. Communicate in a language that they understand..

When I was invaded by these entities, I just told them to F**K OFF and Beat IT A**H*LES. Just say it out loud a few times. But you need to close your eyes, focus on your body pain and then say those words. Eventually if you say them more than enough, your body tension will start to release. If you keep doing more they will eventually leave you. But I think these entities have lived in your field for a long while? Therefore, you will need God's help.

Note the difficult part. While it's easy to exercise your free will to ask these spirits to leave because they have to, it's your free will that will attract them back.

Likewise. If you yell at those hookers with STI to leave, they'll leave. But it doesn't help if you go back to other hookers that are infected with STI. Eventually what you dump you will receive back other entities.

SO, you need to find the CAUSE FIRST of WHY you were infected in the first place. Second, stay away from Reiki Masters who do not practise spiritual protection before treatment. It doesn't matter what they say that they do not need it. They need to remember that they are NOT GOD.

I do healing touch myself and I usually can sense if someone is possessed by negative spirits and if so, I will refuse to treat and recommend them do a spiritual cleansing first through church with people who are able to cleanse you properly. Because even while I am somewhat protected from their spirits, any imbalances I have in my own being will then allow these spirits to infect me too.

Edited by happydate
  • Like 3
How do I do this? Thanks

Write down the trickery they influenced you to do. Remember that only dark spirits and dark forces CAN violate your free will through influential suggestions. Meaning that they can not directly violate your free will, but they CAN influence you through trickery to make you do as they will hence violating your free will indirectly.

Blessings.

• Author
Write down the trickery they influenced you to do. Remember that only dark spirits and dark forces CAN violate your free will through influential suggestions. Meaning that they can not directly violate your free will, but they CAN influence you through trickery to make you do as they will hence violating your free will indirectly.

Blessings.

It's not trickery that they make me do, it's things that they do (or make happen) to me... things completely beyond my control, so I am certain that I am not causing them to happen to me - they are (or a curse on me!) even my own mother comments on how many bad/unlucky/mean/spiteful things happen to me that I have no influence over in any way, shape or form

Edited by h2man
typo
It's not trickery that they make me do, it's things that they do (or make happen) to me... things completely beyond my control, so I am certain that I am not causing them to happen to me - they are (or a curse on me!) even my own mother comments on how many bad/unlucky/mean/spiteful things happen to me that I have no influence over in any way, shape or form

Can you give me an example or 2 of situations you were in you had no control or suspect entities involved?

Thanks.

• Author
Can you give me an example or 2 of situations you were in you had no control or suspect entities involved?

Thanks.

Well, what I have noticed is that as soon as I decide to take an action, then they undermine it... I know this sounds crazy - like it happens to everyone, but seriously, even my own mum and friends say I have ridiculous 'bad luck' and are afraid to plan or do things with me sometimes :(

Any examples I give could be explained away as just luck, fate or 'that's life'... but what I am worried about here is that it happens to me A LOT!!! and now the fact that 3 people have 'seen' these 2 spirits laughing at my misfortune and taking joy in mocking and bullying me - I am convinced that they are causing a disporportionate amount of 'bad luck' for me...

I am not disillusioned feeling sorry for myself - these 'things' really happen and happen enough for me and everyone to notice (say for example that some friends and I want to buy concerts tickets - they will say not to let me do it cause they'll be sold out, or the venue will burn down, or something...

I am beginning to feel very powerless as it happens to me all them time for no reason at all and I feel like everyone can see it and it is just so frustrating to me as I cannot change it... unless maybe I get rid of these spirits

HokeyReligions

Psychiatrist? Therapy? Cat Scan?

"The Devil Made Me Do It" has never been a successful defense.

Well you'd have to determine if they are spirits or if they are demons. Those are entirely different things. Spirits are those who have passed over, they could be previous owners of your house, or possibly you are a psychic and you don't know it/haven't accepted it yet.

Spirits are attracted to people who can sense them in any shape or form, and they could be trying to get your attention. Most spirits have things to say and they could be trying to get through to you.

Demons on the other hand were never human and these are truly malevolent forces that will try to harm you and those around you.

Are you a particularly religious person? To keep my home clean and free of negative entities I have angel statues (specifically St. Michael) placed around my home. I have a couple bibles and sometimes I read passages out loud, and I also completely sage my space about once a month, sometimes twice. That is known as "smudging."

Smudging is an old Native American practice believed to completely remove the presence of spirits, negative vibes, and bad energy from places, people, and things. You can look online if you don't have any new age stores around you, but if you look up "Smudge Stick" you should be able to find it.

This is personally the one I've picked up in the store near me:

Amazon.com: White Sage Smudge Stick 2-Pack: Health & Personal Care

It burns very well. You light the tip, blow out the flame and allow the smoke to rise. Then you walk around your house, wafting the smoke in every room, paying attention to corners and you can say things like, "Only positive energy and beings are welcome in my home. If you have any intent to harm me, or anyone around me, you are not welcome, please leave now, go back to where you've come from."

You can reword it to how you speak, but the message should be the same.

I sage every single room, you can even sage "things" by passing the item through the sage smoke, and you can even clear your own energy by moving the sage around yourself and going through the smoke saying the same things. "I clear myself of negative energy and any spirit who may be attached to me. You are not welcome."

• Like 1
todreaminblue
Psychiatrist? Therapy? Cat Scan?

"The Devil Made Me Do It" has never been a successful defense.

she isnt asking fro a defense line...she is asking for peace...most posters in and on loveshack have their own demons they are dealing with.......her demons she feels are spirits. she posted in the the spirituality section..not all peopel who are spiritual need to see a psyche because they beleive in evil spirits or good ones for that matter......deb

• Like 1
  • Author

Spirits are attracted to people who can sense them in any shape or form, and they could be trying to get your attention. Most spirits have things to say and they could be trying to get through to you.

"

I have a feeling that these people are trying to tell me (or teach me a lesson) or something... but I have no idea how to guess what they want or are trying to tell me - how do you communicate with them?

Edited by h2man
typo
todreaminblue
I have a feeling that these people are trying to tell me (or teach me a lesson) or something... but I have no idea how to guess what they want or are trying to tell me - how do you communicate with them?

honestly why woudl you want to communicate with bad spirits ...they have no lesson worthy to learn.....only heartache you can do without that..deb

honestly why woudl you want to communicate with bad spirits ...they have no lesson worthy to learn.....only heartache you can do without that..deb

This is assuming they truly are BAD spirits. I don't think we really know that for a fact.

They could be reaching out in the way they know how.

OP can you post your specific examples here of things that have gone on? You could also meditate and ask your spirit guides to help you understand what is trying to be communicated to you. It's so crazy how many signs you may get on any given day if you're just open to receiving them and keep eyes and ears open.

HokeyReligions
she isnt asking fro a defense line...she is asking for peace...most posters in and on loveshack have their own demons they are dealing with.......her demons she feels are spirits. she posted in the the spirituality section..not all peopel who are spiritual need to see a psyche because they beleive in evil spirits or good ones for that matter......deb

Its all in her head. Ghosties and goulies and things that go bump in the night are not credible. Blaming some figment of imagination for poor choices instead of taking responsibility for her self is selfdestructive because she will never grow and learn to her potential.

Whatever. Its a funny thread. Boo! :D

these sound more like spirit guides that you have made past agreements with-some could be from childhood, ancestral or past life. you can break these agreements and/or bring them into present time. a trance medium healing will help with these matters.

Well, what I have noticed is that as soon as I decide to take an action, then they undermine it... I know this sounds crazy - like it happens to everyone, but seriously, even my own mum and friends say I have ridiculous 'bad luck' and are afraid to plan or do things with me sometimes :(

Any examples I give could be explained away as just luck, fate or 'that's life'... but what I am worried about here is that it happens to me A LOT!!! and now the fact that 3 people have 'seen' these 2 spirits laughing at my misfortune and taking joy in mocking and bullying me - I am convinced that they are causing a disporportionate amount of 'bad luck' for me...

I am not disillusioned feeling sorry for myself - these 'things' really happen and happen enough for me and everyone to notice (say for example that some friends and I want to buy concerts tickets - they will say not to let me do it cause they'll be sold out, or the venue will burn down, or something...

I am beginning to feel very powerless as it happens to me all them time for no reason at all and I feel like everyone can see it and it is just so frustrating to me as I cannot change it... unless maybe I get rid of these spirits

Hi OP,

Thank you for your patience and your informative reply to my inquiry. It seemed to me that you are probably suffering from some form of demon spirits possession and or soul fragmentation. It is fixable. But first,

I would highly recommend that you purchase Dr. Shakantula Modi's book on Remarkable Healings. She is a psychiatrist and is on the board and is one of the foremost experts in the field of demon possession and soul fragmentation and how people can heal it.

Lucifer, Satan and demons are "REAL". There are many very famous New Age Gurus out there that charge an arm and a leg and making lots of money brain washing people that there are no such thing as demons and that you can play Tarot cards, divination tools and etc.. And that they claim is all an imagination. They are very naive. The only thing they'll do really good at is draining your wallet!

You may not believe this yourself since you are influenced by the demons, so please just take it as a guide.

You can not negotiate, talk sense or get guidance from these beings. They are here to cause misery, cause misery and suffering is how they survive off you as a host. Satan, Lucifer and the demons chose to shun God and therefore, the only way for them to survive is to tap into the life force of normal human beings, YOU, as a host. They are leeches basically to steal your life force that God had given you to survive. Which is why demons possessed people hear voices, thoughts and action that are performed AGAINST the host's will. Since the Law of Free Will states that God and his angels WILL NOT VIOLATE your free will, then any beings that violate your will through manipulation by voices, visions, thoughts and actions are then influencing you to do things against your free will are NOT GOD's AGENTS. Sometimes, many of these beings will provide "FUTURE" visions of unhappened events only to promote "FEAR" in your being. "FEAR" causes you to form expectations and all expectations will cause suffering. Do you see how this works? Which is why people who broke up in relationships, go play Tarot cards or see a medium to see who is their future boyfriend and so forth rather than embracing the "the NOW MOMENT" creates their own fear, an attachment to fear is a form of suffering and can be considered a cause. How can a human live a happy life if he or she knows the future that is not even set in stone? Is it always 100% right either? Of course not, cause these demons want you to keep playing cards and visit your trusted mediums and psychics or in your case, your Reiki massage therapists.

I would highly recommend that you read Dr. Shakantula Modi's book about Remarkable Healings. In the book, there are many of her patients that are suffering from similar issues like yours.

It is fixable though. While Satan and his demons may seemed to have a lot of powers, these powers are LIMITED. By I mean LIMITED is that, they are not powerful as GOD's powers and his Angels!

Therefore if you want to fix yourself free of charge, start accepting God as your saviour, pray for his assistance and that you vow to walk on god's path as demonstrated by Jesus Christ.

In the mean time, you might need assistance from people mentioned in Shakantula Modi's book that deal with past life regressions or people who can fix soul fragmentation. If you listen to your heart from GOD, he will recommend people who he trusts will help you depending upon your finances. Do not worry about finances. There are people who are doing God's work for him who will help you on donation basis. Do not be fooled by New Age specialists who charge hundreds of dollars that use the dangle the carrot trick to lure you to be their returning patients.

However, these things won't work if you don't accept God as your father.

And yes, there are a lot of those unblocking and demon removing services you can pay to remove them without you doing anything. But these are temporary. They are not permanent, because they are good only to remove several outer conditions, but as long as you still possess the causes for these demons to be in you, they will come back. These services can only become permanent if you already accept God as your saviour and you are not paying lip service to him.

So yes, it's a multi-prong approach to healing. As I said earlier that it is not hard to do only if you accept God as your saviour.

Blessings..

Edited by happydate

I never really used to believe in this stuff until I experienced stuff with some sort of spirit.

We bought a house from a friend when I was a kid. There was all kinds of whacky stuff going on and we would joke that it was a spirit (some seriously weird stuff, like plates falling off counters when no one was around them, cupboards being open when you swear you closed them, foot step sounds from upstairs that were clear as day when I was in the basement, but no one else was home, etc).

Anyways, I saw the ghost a few times. It was an old woman. It wasn't scary like you would think. My mom had a conversation with the friend we bought the house from and she said "I saw a ghost in the house" without giving any description of the events or what it looked like. Her friend responded "oh, you've seen her too? Be careful when in the shower" which was weird cause my mom had some bizarre falls while in the shower there, a few times.

Anyways this ghost seemed to not like my mum much and seemed to be picking on her. Any weird events that had negative repercussions were always centred around my mum. She talked to a psychic or something along those lines who told her to command the ghost. The next time she felt there was a presence she commanded with enthusiasm with "THIS IS MY HOME NOW! LEAVE ME ALONE!" and that was it. That was the last of the weird stuff.

I want to point out that the ghost didn't reveal herself often, she was only seen a handful of times total between all of the family members.

I wasn't afraid of it really, but whenever I was home alone I'd get the heeby jeebies as if someone was watching me.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Thegreatestthing

Of course people have spirits attached to them,I have a few too I just ignore them and they go away,my dog use to constantly growl at them all around me,from what I understand you've done something to cause some holes in your energy field that let's them in,you just need to get them closed.I don't know ,a lot of people think dabbling in anything to do with the occult is an open invite to spirits of every kind,good and bad.

But I know for myself those spirits were there long before I knew anything of the occult.

Isn't it wonderful that they can see them,and others cannot.

Edited by Thegreatestthing
  • Like 1