physcic readings

My sister just had a physcic reading done. And she told us what the reading was.They told her that someone will be pregnant in the family,sometime soon! I wonder if that will be me? Then they told her she is going to be moving in a house soon.They also told her that my grandfather that has died was right there,in the room and that he's the guardian angel.

I want to get a reading done on myself and thought about seeing a physcic.Has anyone here saw a phycic to have a reading done? I just think a physcic could help get a better understanding of myself.I tried looking for some free phsycics online but didnt find anything for free.

Patty

I went to see a psychic to get a reading about a few weeks ago. I thought it would be

interesting. So I decide what the heck it might be fun. I am not sure what I believe. Is it

smoke up my A$$ or was some of it truth. It is strange there parts where I was thinking this

lady is crazy. I am not like that at all. Then she started saying things that made sense. So I

am sure if I should believe it. It seems like it just adds crazy thoughts in your head.

Because some of these things could easily fit in most our lives. But then again some seem

truthful. I notice with psychics they tell you general things in your life that could easliy fit in

most situations. Like for example someone in your family will be pregnant. Hello!!! Hopefully

someday you or your sister will have a child. My psychic said something quite similar about a

new birth in the family. If you do decide to go be aware sometimes you might spill

information about yourself. Which they will use in their reading. So I think you have to make

the choice of believing or not.

Psychic readings are very dangerous to receive. The way they work is they put ideas in your mind which many people give great power to. It's the power of the mind that creates the future, NOTHING ELSE! If, for instance, a psychic told you that you would marry a man named Paul, you would probably pounce on the first Paul that came into your life...and that could turn into a nightmare.

Plan your future wisely and let it unfold as it will. Don't let some scam psychic put crap into your head that you will either give great power to and allow it to be fulfilled or that you will forget. Psychics don't do readings for free. Scam artists don't come cheap. And the highest price you pay for them is screwing up what may have been a wonderful future.

If you do see a psychic, understand fully that it is ONLY FOR PURPOSES OF ENTERTAINMENT. Use it as such and give no credence to it. There are great dangers in doing so because your own mind is the most powerful thing in the universe. Your mind, and nothing else...not even psychics, controls your future.

• Author

Wow,I never thought of it that way,Tony.Thanks for your opinion.When I was younger,I use to use the oiuga board and my mothers friend,which was very religous told us those things arent good cause its the devil talking to us.I dont know what she meant by that but she didnt believe in any kind of fortune telling.

Patty

The devil doesn't have time to talk to us. She's too busy trying to find movie parts for Ben Afleck and Jennifer Lopez.

So who said the devil was a he???

The way they work is they put ideas in your mind which many people give great power to. It's the power of the mind that creates the future

This is the same reason I don't take any stock in 'horrorscopes'. (not a typo!)

Patty - Listen to Tony. He's absolutely right about psychics. They are a scam and nobody can predict your future.

Also, I hope you're not planning on (or trying) to get pregnant. Haven't we talked about this before? Do your parents have any idea that you want to have a child? You should really talk to them about it, considering your situation.

A friend of mine worked for a while as a psychic reader -- his speciality was Tarot.

It IS for entertainment only and you would be surprised how much information you drop in general conversation! For someone trained in what to look for in what and how people say things, trained psychics can come up with some "predictions" that seem like the real thing, and seem to know things about you that you only think you didn't tell them.

Its fun if you don't believe and only go for entertainment, but for anyone seeking some kind of answer or information on which to base decisions it is very dangerous.

Ever see those guys at the carnival that guess what your "sign" is? They are right more times than not. They also target women, because women wear birthstone rings. See a ruby - she was probably born in July and is a Leo.

• Author
Also, I hope you're not planning on (or trying) to get pregnant. Haven't we talked about this before? Do your parents have any idea that you want to have a child? You should really talk

I was only joking.

Patty