JESUS VS. MOSES...Who would win?

Okay. So Jesus and moses are sitting near some lake (*very important* due to Moses's water powers) and they get into a scuffle about the way the human race is handling themselves (scuffle details unimportant). Who would win?

I used to think it would be Moses, but since the body is made up of 95% water Jesus could turn it into wine.

This is very stupid. Who do you think would win?

Originally posted by TheDonny

I used to think it would be Moses, but since the body is made up of 95% water Jesus could turn it into wine.

This is very stupid. Who do you think would win?

If that's your logic, Moses would use his superpowers and split Jesus right in half. Besides, it's kinda hard to fight with your hands nailed to a telephone pole.

Originally posted by Metal Steve

If that's your logic, Moses would use his superpowers and split Jesus right in half. Besides, it's kinda hard to fight with your hands nailed to a telephone pole.

wow, in my sick way, i think this is funny, but then, a large amount of guilt for laughing comes upon me!

Jesus's first words on the cross - "Hey Peter, I can see your house from here"

Jesus's last words on the cross - "This is one Hell of a way to spend an Easter Vacation"

Jesus walks into a hotel room carrying three nails and says "so, can you put me up for the night?"

Why can't Jesus eat M&M's? They keep falling through the holes in his hands.

If what they serve at communion is actually the blood of Christ, he must have been wasted, like, 24 hours a day. And if there's one thing I know is that drunk guys have absolutely no pain threshold.

Jesus wins, and thanks himself during his victory speech.