why do people hate God,

force to believe in him since young age and not giving a chance to look for him,

beaten for every thing you do wrong in the sight of your parent and they call righteous,

the priest is so hard to understand,

you are treated as slave once you set foot on the door way of church,

people think they can step all over you in the name of God,

is God really the one you hate,

or is this away we cope with what been done to us.

• Author

hey I ain't preaching,

I just like to know, it's a question :p

and do yourself a favor get over yourself, thank you

what are you people, blind and can't read a quote form what I'm saying

Originally posted by jalexy

honestly i dont care. we havea right to hate who we want, when we want to. I dont want this **** preached to me, thank you.

Are you PMS'g or something? Just from my observation, it seems like almost every post you've made the past couple of days has been wrought with sarcasm. If you don't like what people post, why not just ignore it? If you have a problem that we can help you with, let us know.

• Author

To anyone its just a blasted question ,I'm not try to change your believes,

and I suggest no one else those it either

I just want to know,

if its to personnel I see ,

other than that if you don,t mind,

I apologize for any inconvenience

• Author

As I said before:

I really don't have a reason to argue with your believes,

to convert someone is literally wrong,

because your trying to change there believes,

and robing them of their right to think,

if you want an atheist to believe,

you don't tell them there is a god and thats final,

as followers of Christ you pray for them(not with them,thats like an insult),

though they may not want it.

Love those words.

In Australia, we have had many priests convicted for child molestation and abuse, the adult survivors of abuse coming forward years after the event. Some of these people coped with the abuse by projecting this anger onto God.

Somewhere in their hearts, they felt they had to vent anger to get through it, and God was an easy option.

In my own experience, when I walk up to churches, I find some have a white light around them, with gold. My heart warms, and I happily enter those churches. I find the people inside charitible, inviting and of good heart.

When I walk up to a church and I see a cold steely grey cloud over it, sometimes with specks of black, I get a cold shudder runnning through me. I turn away from these churches. Because when I haven't trusted this,and I instead walked in, I always found something dodgey and tangibly so, whether about the priest or the people inside.

I walk into Christian, Muslim, Jewish and Buddhist churches alike, even Spiritualist ones. Yet, I feel, from my observations that not all houses of God whether within the same religion or not contain a essence of who they suppose to represent. Yet others are overflowing with it.

And, yet the bible was written by people saying they heard God's voice. These days you would call them schitzophrenic, or psychic, depending on what you believe. And, I wonder if Jesus turned up about now, how many church goers would crucify him all over again. I also wonder how many other Jesus's would turn up, much like Elvis impersonators. Or like Dolly Parton who, just for fun turned up to a Dolly Parton look alike competition, and lost because "she dressed too cheap to be Dolly Parton."

Also, people are often most cruel towards what they don't understand, or feel threatened by.

So why hate God? I feel hating God is hating the divine light within yourself, afterall you are your own best, and silmultaneously harshest judge. I died when I was 5 1/2. I drowned in our back yard pool, was clinically dead for 2 minutes, and in a coma for 3 days beyond that. I have my own beliefs from what I saw, and my own feelings and thoughts on God, which brings me to this discussion. In addition, having studied comparitive religions, I found each of the major religions across the earth have some very basic similarities at the core, even though they express it in different ways.

To me, it is like spokes on a wheel, all joined together at the centre by a binding force or hub. We all are making our way back to the centre (source) in our own way, and thus the wheel turns until completion.

I believe if something exists it has validity, therefore things cannot exist without the purpose its existance serves. I may not understand the purpose and reason for being of everything here, but that doesn't mean it isn't valid. It also doesn't mean that I have to agree with it all either. I don't like murder, but according to buddhist tradition we live more than one life. Pay back doesn't always make sense in the context of one lifetime. People who cannot accept reincarnation sometimes have a harder time with the whole 'greater plan' thing, because it is not a part of their philosophy.

I do not have to accept everything single thing that exists or is theorised into my life, nor do I welcome everything or every person into my house, but I acknowledge that for someone it has purpose. Discrimination is an important tool, but acknowledgement, tolerance, and awareness greater.

For instance, lawn bowls to me is painfully boring, but although boring to me, I still see the relevance of it in society: In Melbourne I drive past so many lawn bowls venues I nearly go cross eyed. They are usually filled to the brim with elderly people who enjoy themselves there. The place serves the function of being a forum for them to stay physically and socially active, living more full lives. Do I have the right to hate it? probably. Do I have the right to destroy it? No, because to someone else, it serves a helpful purpose in their life. Psychism is a part of my life. Did I ask for it? No. Am I stuck with it? Yes. People might not like it, they may not even believe in it, but hey, it's there, and as I breathe, so it is.

God to me is in everything and yet intangible all at once. To me, God is in you, god is in me, god is in the plants and trees, the animals and the earth, the stars and universe. So if I hurt you, I am saying I am hurting God, and myself at once. If I hurt my mother earth, I am hurting God, myself and all of my relations at once. And, If you hurt me, you are saying those same things.

I think better not to hate God, but to love God, and if people act in a way that says they don't love God or us, may be we can learn that loving God doesn't mean we lay down and die as martyrs, but learn to love ourselves enough to learn to protect our people, ourselves, and say no where necessary. Yet, I feel we need to remember the lesson of moderation, (not taking it to the other extreme of beating people up in God's name as revenge for wrong doings against us as well).

The greatest charitible donation is the love that you give from your heart honestly and anonymously.

In addition, having studied comparitive religions, I found each of the major religions across the earth have some very basic similarities at the core, even though they express it in different ways.

I did the same thing and, of course, reached the same conclusion.

• Author

I thank you,

and to the rest that reply after.

all I want to do is know.

To explore is what makes a new discovery.

all I want to do is know.

To explore is what makes a new discovery.

Yep, I think we all do, and if we keep an open mind enough we can learn and discover. But too open and our brains might just fall out.

Blessed be,

Jacquelene