Who Is Planning to Convert?

Johanism? Is that another word for being wishy-washy?

It could be. I don't believe that Webster has gotten a hold of that word yet, so its up in the air right now, but my vote goes for that.

1. johan

31 up, 19 down

adjective: is used for some one who enjoys more effeminate things such as ballet, and knitting.

"look at that guy, what a johan!"

Johanism

A sect of religion that's based loosely on being uncertain or wishy-washy. This sect worships the Shakespearean phrase "To be or not to be", multiplied indefinitely with no point of decision.

example of usage:

He is a prime example of johanism.

Source:

iseethelight,

timberland

Osama said we should. I'm still on the fence. Any of you planning to jump on the Allah bandwagon?

I may convert at some point but for now I'm just planning on getting digitally remastered.

• Author
I may convert at some point but for now I'm just planning on getting digitally remastered.

Don't do that, Tony. The gap in your teeth is part of what makes you you.

XxBacktoBlackXx

I think it's really cool when people convert to different religions, if that's what their heart tells them to do. Converting to Islam, Judaism, etc. is beautiful, I think.

• Author
I think it's really cool when people convert to different religions, if that's what their heart tells them to do. Converting to Islam, Judaism, etc. is beautiful, I think.

I'm with you. It takes all kinds. I love to see people who feel free to follow their hearts. Straight to Hell.

I'm with you. It takes all kinds. I love to see people who feel free to follow their hearts. Straight to Hell.

Me too.. Hell is a lot more fun... I don't want to go to heaven... must be sooo freaken boring ... :D