YAHWEH vs. ALLAH

The Bible teaches:

1)......... YAHWEH THE FATHER ALWAYS EXISTED.

Deuteronomy 33:27 The Eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the Everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them....

2)...LORD JESUS CHRIST second member of the Trinity… ALWAYS EXISTED.

HE’S from OLD from EVERLASTING. The one that was to be born in Bethlehem.

Micah 5:2 2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been From of Old, from Everlasting.

3) THE HOLY SPIRIT

ALWAYS EXISTED FROM ALL ETERNITY

Hebrews 9:14 14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

1) GOD THE FATHER

2) JESUS THE SON

3) AND THE HOLY SPIRIT – Always Existed.

*BUT ALLAH....

IS NOT ETERNAL..

~~~ MOHAMMED ~~~~

See MOHAMMED ONLY CAME ONTO SCENE about 1,400 YEARS AGO.

He was illiterate...

He could not read or write and some RABBI took him in and showed him love and taught him the story of the Old Testament and when he left their teaching to start his own religion: ISLAM.

He took those teaching with him. That’s why so much of the Koran is similar the Old Testament; about Abraham and the rest.

But he said, as he had been taught by Jews that there was just one GOD.

That he wanted to start a religion that was MONOTHEISTIC... but the problem was the ARABIC TRIBES HAD: 360 GODS – ONE FOR EVERY DAY OF SEMANTIC YEAR.

For they had: 360 Days where we have 365.

So out of the 360 GODS ...HE PICKED: ALLAH - THE MOON GOD:

And this god is NOT ETERNAL like the FATHER.

ETERNAL like the SON...........ETERNAL like the HOLY SPIRIT.

ALLAH is APPROXIMATELY 1,400 YEARS OLD.

So In The BEGINNING God; …Created Heaven and Earth.

IT COULDN’T HAVE BEEN ALLAH..........He WASN’T AROUND UNTIL MOHAMED CAME ON THE SCENE.

JESUS: IS THE SECOND MEMBER OF THE TRINITY,

HE IS God and HE ALWAYS EXISTED,

HE HELPED CREATE The WORLD.

WHO HATH ESTABLISHED ALL THE EARTH WHAT’S GODS NAME WHAT’S HIS SONS NAME?

Proverbs 30:4

Micah 5:2

FROM EVERLASTING.

uh ... don't you think it's more like one child calling his paternal unit "dad" while another says, "daddy," and yet another, "father"? It's all the same God, because Christians, Jews and Muslims are the only three religions that embrace monotheism (one God). To infer the Muslims are wrong or bad for calling their heavenly father by a different name is to totally miss that point.

I think the point is is that there is only one true God....the God of Issac, Abraham, David, Ezekiel, ect....

• Author

So you are saying that Muslims have renamed Yahweh To call Him Allah;

and that It is the same God with a different name.

The enemy would like you to believe that.

And if Muslims can create a god and a new bible to suit their new god so can any man.

http://www.carm.org/islam/Bible_koran_diff.htm

http://home.intekom.com/jason/false/13names.htm

Deuteronomy 32:16

They provoked Him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they Him to anger.

And man will and does just that. Even though God has told us many times:

Exodus 20:3

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exodus 23:13

And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Deuteronomy 5:7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=No+Other+gods&ver=kjv

God is a ‘Jealous God’ we are to have no other gods before Him.

2 Corinthians 11:2

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

The enemy would like you to believe that.

Can you provide a clear definition of exactly who you consider to be the enemy?

Your point is that Islam is not a legitimate religion because it was consciously invented "recently" by an illiterate guy who learned from a Rabbi and derived his new religion from what the Rabbi taught him.

Got it.

I think posting that here isn't going to buy you much. I suggest you start with one of the smaller Middle Eastern countries or a north Asian muslim country that shares a border with a non-Muslim state. You have a big job ahead of you.

my understanding is the Jews, Chrisitians & Moslems all worship the same God. They just have different book and different prophets. For example, the Moslems beliveve that God can have no relatives or children whereas Chrisitians believe that Jesus is the son of God. These are all minor technicalities but the "God" is same in all scenarios.

• Author
Can you provide a clear definition of exactly who you consider to be the enemy?

Your point is that Islam is not a legitimate religion because it was consciously invented "recently" by an illiterate guy who learned from a Rabbi and derived his new religion from what the Rabbi taught him.

Got it.

I think posting that here isn't going to buy you much. I suggest you start with one of the smaller Middle Eastern countries or a north Asian muslim country that shares a border with a non-Muslim state. You have a big job ahead of you.

“Can you provide a clear definition of exactly who you consider to be the enemy?”

Yes I can…. the enemy is Satan he is the:

2 COR. 4:4 ..........................GOD OF THIS WORLD

REV. 12:10.......................... THE ACCUSER

EPHESIANS 2:2................. PRINCE OF DEMONS

MATTHEW 12:24 ..............CONTROLS DEMONS

EPHESIANS 2’12............... POWER AND PRINCIPALITIES

REV. 20:2.............................BINDS HIM A SHORT TIME,

MATTHEW 25: 41 .............HELL IS PREPARED FOR DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS

NEW TESTAMENT...............HE HAS THE ABILITY TO TEST TEMP PUNISH PEOPLE ATTRIBUTED NAMES OF SATAN;

EZEKIEL 28:14 ..............THE ANOINTED CHERUB

ISAIAH 14:12 .................LUCIFER

MATTHEW 4:1...............DEVIL

2 COR. 4:4.......................THE GOD OF THIS WORLD

REV. 12:9....................... THE OLE SERPENT

Rev. 12:9-11............ SATAN. GREAT DRAGON. OLD SERPENT. DEVIL

EPHESIANS 2:2 ..................PRINCE OF THE POWERS OF THE AIR.

I JOHN 5:18 ........................THE WICKED ONE

2 COR. 11:14 .....................ANGEL OF LIGHT

I PETER 5:8 ........................THE DEVIL. ROARING LION

MATHEW 13:39..................THE ENEMY

MATHEW 12:24..................PRINCE OF DEMONS

REV. 12:7.............................THE DRAGON

THIS IS WHAT HE DOES................

I COR. 10:10.................... THE DESTROYER

MATTHEW 4:3...................THE TEMPTER

JOHN 8:44...........................THE MURDERER

REV. 12:9.............................THE DECEIVER

I JOHN 3:8...........................THE FIRST SINNER

REV. 12:10...........................THE ACCUSER

The enemy would like you to believe that

I personally think the Enemy is spurring certain people to stir up shxt by creating division, hate and strife instead of looking at that which unites us. :)

Nice work. Now who is the enemy you were really referring to? Who are we to align ourselves against based on your original post?

burning 4 revenge
“Can you provide a clear definition of exactly who you consider to be the enemy?”

Yes I can…. the enemy is Satan he is the:

2 COR. 4:4 ..........................GOD OF THIS WORLD

REV. 12:10.......................... THE ACCUSER

EPHESIANS 2:2................. PRINCE OF DEMONS

MATTHEW 12:24 ..............CONTROLS DEMONS

EPHESIANS 2’12............... POWER AND PRINCIPALITIES

REV. 20:2.............................BINDS HIM A SHORT TIME,

MATTHEW 25: 41 .............HELL IS PREPARED FOR DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS

NEW TESTAMENT...............HE HAS THE ABILITY TO TEST TEMP PUNISH PEOPLE ATTRIBUTED NAMES OF SATAN;

EZEKIEL 28:14 ..............THE ANOINTED CHERUB

ISAIAH 14:12 .................LUCIFER

MATTHEW 4:1...............DEVIL

2 COR. 4:4.......................THE GOD OF THIS WORLD

REV. 12:9....................... THE OLE SERPENT

Rev. 12:9-11............ SATAN. GREAT DRAGON. OLD SERPENT. DEVIL

EPHESIANS 2:2 ..................PRINCE OF THE POWERS OF THE AIR.

I JOHN 5:18 ........................THE WICKED ONE

2 COR. 11:14 .....................ANGEL OF LIGHT

I PETER 5:8 ........................THE DEVIL. ROARING LION

MATHEW 13:39..................THE ENEMY

MATHEW 12:24..................PRINCE OF DEMONS

REV. 12:7.............................THE DRAGON

THIS IS WHAT HE DOES................

I COR. 10:10.................... THE DESTROYER

MATTHEW 4:3...................THE TEMPTER

JOHN 8:44...........................THE MURDERER

REV. 12:9.............................THE DECEIVER

I JOHN 3:8...........................THE FIRST SINNER

REV. 12:10...........................THE ACCUSER

I don't know who has more time on their hands... you, or the French citizens of Nantes.

Nice work. Now who is the enemy you were really referring to? Who are we to align ourselves against based on your original post?

Me? I'm responding to OP's initial post by that the Devil/Satan/Lucifer/Beelzebub/the prince of Darkness likes to use people to stir up caca. If God's plan is to have humanity united in love and understanding, then the Devil's is to create hate and friction by trotting out statement's like OPs.

• Author
my understanding is the Jews, Chrisitians & Moslems all worship the same God. They just have different book and different prophets. For example, the Moslems beliveve that God can have no relatives or children whereas Chrisitians believe that Jesus is the son of God. These are all minor technicalities but the "God" is same in all scenarios.

Two Jews may not believe in the same type of God. One may believe that God wrote the Torah, making it a perfect document. Another may believe that God inspired human beings to write the Torah, making it a holy document. Another may believe that human beings wrote the Torah, making it a historical document. There are similar positions in the Christian world in regard to God and the Bible.

The Jews and Christians worship Yahweh or Jehovah.

Their are Christian Jews that believe the Messiah did come and walk amongst men. That he was crucified.

Christians and Christian Jews believe in the Trinity and that Jesus died on the cross and rose from the grave.

There are Jews that still wait on the Messiah.

This is one of many links to look into the Muslim religion vs Christian.

http://www.ericbarger.com/mus-chrs.htm

There many differences it’s a study within itself.

ugh. i do not see the point of this thread other than to claim you are right and people who follow islam are wrong. sounds remarkably like pride to me.

love hurts, of course you think you are right - all your references backing you up come from the bible. the bible is a book (however divinely inspired parts of it might be) written by fallable humans, translated by humans (into different versions), interpreted by humans and let's not forget, the texts that made it in to the finished version were selected by humans.

to elevate this book to a state of infallibility and perfection is called idolatry. in other words, it's forbidden in the very book you're idolising.

if you think the bible is all that god can ever have to say to mankind, you are even calling jesus a liar. he himself said to the disciples, and it's recorded in john chapter 16 v12, that he had 'many things' to say to them yet, 'but ye cannot bear them now'.

i agree wholeheartedly wiith quank and for all your fervour i think you should be careful that you do not allow yourself to fall into the subtle trap, based on the very mindset jesus rebuked in the scribes and pharisees, of thinking you have all the answers because you know the law inside out. the pride that stirs up this kind of hatred and division only comes from one place, and it's got nothing to do with god.

the mindset you are displaying will prevent you from seeing the truth of god that cannot be contained in a book. as jesus taught, the law of god is written not on paper, but in your heart and the heart of everyone on earth. it is a living law. you must humble yourself to go within and find it. and when you do, you will see that preaching division, even when you think you're acting on behalf of your version of the truth, is actually a ploy of 'the enemy' to keep you locked in a power struggle with other people and to prevent you from going within to find god in the kingdom of god within you.

contrary to what you might think, every religion on the planet was created by MAN, no matter who inspired it. the early catholic church fathers decided, mostly for political reasons, what they wanted to include in the bible and what they wanted left out.

the reason they left certain texts out is because the omitted texts didn't tell the story of jesus in a way that kept people needing to rely an outer institution (the church), which claimed it had the divine and sole right and insight to be able to speak to god and represent god on earth.

consider why jesus didn't write his teachings down if the words were so crucial. the reason might just be because jesus knew a written text can be misinterpreted and twisted to mean something else. so he sent out his disciples with open hearts, so the holy spirit could speak through them. he did not send them out with a list of memorised torah verses. therefore we know that what is written is NOT, cannot be, all god has to say.

as jesus himself would probably say, let those who have ears, hear.

strictly on topic - consider that the god of the old testament and the god of the new testament don't actually appear to be the same god. in the OT we have a revengeful, angry god who appears to mellow in the NT and become all love and forgiveness.

the written version of god ISN'T god. there IS only one god, but IME religions liberally apply their own traits to god and come out with slightly different versions. so while it's correct to say that monotheistic religions believe there is only one god, i would agree that christians and muslims and jews all seem to have their own version of that 'one'. but who is to say ANY of those religions is actually right?

personally, i think god has been misinterpreted by religion. god cannot be fully contained in any doctrine or human understanding, and to believe otherwise is to turn god into a graven image.

i apologise for the length of this post. i didn't have time to make it any shorter.

• Author

Until all recognize Jesus Christ as the Son of God. Little cuts and a few technical differences can mean a world of difference.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:

No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

JOHN 10:19 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

I'm still wondering what the purpose of this thread is. Who am I to hate as my enemy? Besides Satan, which is pretty much a no-brainer.

• Author

I personally think the Enemy is spurring certain people to stir up shxt by creating division, hate and strife instead of looking at that which unites us. :)

We unify ourselves in Freedom of choice.

I’m expressing my Freedom of Choice, and explaining why.

You're not explaining anything. I've asked a very basic question, and that seems to be unanswerable. Are you just shooting for brownie points from the Almighty, or are you actually trying to make a point that someone here can put to use?

EDIT: I didn't miss, by the way, your assertion that we should all recognize Jesus as God. That's fine. But you started this thread by undercutting Islam and then asserting that we have an enemy. So who is the enemy?

• Author

I just posted who the enemy is. MATHEW 13:39.......THE ENEMY.

I don’t know how to make that any clearer johan.

Oh great. So it's Satan, then. Can you help me locate Satan, please? I mean outside of the obvious fighting sin within ourselves. I'm mostly asking you to answer in the context of your original post on this thread.

Hey Love hurts, Well lsn man im Muslim i belive and Allah you can say what u want i dont care i myself respect Christions Jews everyone we are all human and we are all the same I think ur thread is pointless but whatever think what u want u and nobody are going to change that take care belive what u want i love my religion and i respect others religions Love hurts one day you will love

Truth always divides

Personally I don't see My God of the O/T as one who is into revenge....if some think that is bad, just wait for for the Tribulation period....OMG....

• Author

Bluetuesday,

“All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching,

for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for

every good work” (2 Tim. 3:16–17).

God’s Word is inspired.

Second Timothy 3:16 speaks of the inspiration of Scripture.

“Inspired” is the translation of a Greek word that literally means

“God-breathed.”

Every word of Scripture is from the mouth of God!

In this world of books... how many have survived and

are still read my millions around the world. The Bible has stood the test of time of over 2000 years.

The Holy Spirit has kept the word of God alive through one generation to the next. Thats the work of the Holy Spirit.

Mohammad is a prophet like Isaiah or Abraham or Job. Yaweh IS Allah.

It would have been better, in my opinion, if you would have informed yourself before posting hate material that might foster hate.

Christ taught love, not hate.

Hey Outcast,

I fail to see hate being preached here....the hate that I am all too familiar with is the hate the world has for Christians/believers in Christ. If you think I am not telling the truth, read your history book. All through the ages Christians being persecuted and murdered for their faith. I have not seen any other faith go through this.

Now, being open minded as most say they are....what if we/Christians/believers in the one true God....are right....can most say they know beyond a shadow of any doubt what will happen to them after they die?

Now Outcast, it is evident you are very commited to your god, and I appreciate that....

Although, to those that have not made any commitments in this area, why not give Jesus a chance....ask Him to reveal Himself to you....what do you really have to loose?