So what religions are we all?

ThePennyDrops

I'm Jewish, how about you? *is nosey*

PS is there a poll function in this forum and am I being very stupid for not being able to see it?

I'm Jewish, how about you?

I'm not religious...I just love the Lord! :)

But, being as I am an Irish-Italian, I'm Roman Catholic in organized fashion.

I belong to the church of the rising Poptart. :) Thus I am a Tart.... not a tard.......the two are often confused by those that are not edified about our religion.

Oh holy Poptart, bless us on this morning. Bring forth warm toastiness into our life. We thank thee for thy fruity filling and the love of your crispiness.....

Cast out ye Toaster Strudel. Take venenge on the fat dough boy and keep our house safe from the one who attempt to throw tube biscuits at us and harm our body and soul.

The eggo, the breakfast biscuit, and the holy cream of wheat.

(or milk, milk, lemonade, this is where the fudge is made)

amen.......

burning 4 revenge
I belong to the church of the rising Poptart. :) Thus I am a Tart.... not a tard.......the two are often confused by those that are not edified about our religion.

Oh holy Poptart, bless us on this morning. Bring forth warm toastiness into our life. We thank thee for thy fruity filling and the love of your crispiness.....

Cast out ye Toaster Strudel. Take venenge on the fat dough boy and keep our house safe from the one who attempt to throw tube biscuits at us and harm our body and soul.

The eggo, the breakfast biscuit, and the holy cream of wheat.

(or milk, milk, lemonade, this is where the fudge is made)

amen.......

you're going to hell :laugh:

How about me? ?!

My mother was Catholic and a Republican. My father was Protestant and a Democrat. I was told I could be whatever I wanted to be. After watching nightly debates I only know what I do not want to be.

I hate the lord, but am also very Catholic.

that is ok because you can just confess and do those squat exercises and rub some beads...... all will be forgiven.

you're going to hell :laugh:

eh..... ya mean this is not hell? perhaps limbo than? Oh that is right limbo is being demolished by the Vatican now..... oh no where will I live then?

damn progress!

BTW in our church we have the "pulling of the finger" ritual.

• Author
ThePennyDrops
How about me? ?!

My mother was Catholic and a Republican. My father was Protestant and a Democrat. I was told I could be whatever I wanted to be. After watching nightly debates I only know what I do not want to be.

You sound like you'd make a fabulous Jew :laugh:

*Disclaimer*This is in no way an attempt to proselytise.*Disclaimer*

burning 4 revenge
How about me? ?!

That's like my family except my mother was a Cuban Catholic Republican and my father a midwestern German Catholic Democrat. It's interesting that the Catholic demographic has two very different political traditions.

I'm Jewish, how about you? *is nosey*

PS is there a poll function in this forum and am I being very stupid for not being able to see it?

No religion here. I have a strong faith in my lord and I don't need a religion to show it or prove it.

BTW in our church we have the "pulling of the finger" ritual.

bet you've got a bunch of old men in attendence :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

am a cradle Catholic, although lapsed at the moment due to sheerl laziness.

I went to a catholic school. Now, before you get all excited like most guys when I tell them that, it was NOT an all girl school. It was really basically just a richie-rich school. Mean kids and snotty parents. Not much love floating around.

Found out many years later, that my religion teacher (who was a catholic priest) was caught molesting alter boys. Go figure!!

I do not respect church and what it has to offer anyone. HOWEVER, I am very spiritual and believe God works in my life daily. :)

i grew up with jewish folk all around me. many of them have this fundmental need to announce to the world that they are jews. i have never understood this phenomena. is it part of their "chosen people" mentality?

i personally don't care what religion anyone is.

I was attemptedly raised as a sort of liberal Catholic, but my personal feelings run towards "Do unto other..etc" and attempting to be the best person I can be.

If there's a God at the end of the road waiting to judge me, even if I don't worship him or follow his teachings, I intend to be able to hold my head high.

I was attemptedly raised as a sort of liberal Catholic,

I thought the last "liberal catholic" was ex-communicated in 1977.

laRubiaBonita

no 1517..... the 95 theses!

I'm a Caninist, but cover my bases by worshiping cats too.

I believe the dogs put us on this planet because their only weakness is the inability to scratch their own backs, and they put cats on this planet to test our humility.

i was raised catholic by a catholic mother and a father who refused to become one.

i am now convinced that all organised religion is, by its very nature, fatally flawed.

Well all I can think of is to say liberal catholic since my catholic mother is close friends with homosexuals and is openminded to other stuff like sex before marriage and birth control.

Yet she still insisted on dragging to church EVERY week, no matter what.