Does your butthole ever stink?

I'm assuming you're talking about the butthole that is connected to you and not the one you may be living with, right?

I take no offense. Well, butt of course, it's pretty normal for one's butt to stink if it's not sufficiently wiped following the passage of certain waste material. Usually a shower each day will have a cleansing effect as well. Tilt the shower down and back up to the stream of water and let it flow over the buttox area for two or three minutes, depending on how serious the problem is.

If your butt is unduly odorous and you wipe it well after each bowel movement, then perhaps you should see a doctor.

I would provide you some good links to help you butt they are all to commercial sites and that's against guidelines. I suppose there is money in treating the problem. If you want to google "smelly rectum", knock yourself out. "Butt stink" will also work.

Please don't be embarrassed about this problem. At least you are one of the sufferers who is seeking help for the problem. Many others become reclusive and suffer in silence...except when they pass gas.

Be careful at airports. The dogs that smell contraband began their training by smelling butts. There's nothing worse than having a German Shepard dog up your butt.

I have never heard of this type of problem before. I mean, like...uh..., do you stoop down often to smell your butt? Or do you wipe it and then smell the toilet paper? I guess what I'm asking is just how would you know your butt is smelling unless you went out of your way to find out...or somebody told you...unless it was so bad it just went all over the room. Could it possibly be your crotch that smells...it's awfully close to the butt area. A dirty crotch, one not washed sufficiently during bathing, is one of the worst smells on the planet. It can get on your clothes, make them smell, and eventually you lose every friend you ever had and you have no idea why. I'm here to tell you...it's the crotch rot!

Also, if you pass gas often...that travels via your butt but the odorous molecules permeate the room and allow everybody in it to share in the olfactory disturbance. If gas is your problem, try Beano. If a smelly butt is your problem, start with wiping it nicely and washing it with Dial Soap...don't you wish everybody did?

whichwayisup

:laugh: I'm not taking offense, so please don't take offense that I find your post abit humourous. ;)

How often do you shower and clean yourself? Do you wipe your butt properly after a poop? Have you gone to the DR to make sure you have nothing physically wrong down there?

Another perspective of this is, you might "think" it smells, when infact it doesn't.

An ex-worker of mine had OCD. One of the problems she had was thinking and really believing that she had BO and that her bum smelled. Honestly, I can tell ya, she did NOT smell at all...She just convinced herself that she did.

Not sure if that is what's going on here or if you really do have a stink problem. Either way, go see your doctor and get a full check up. We can offer you advice but is best to seek medical help for this.

Or is this one of the members who used to stick her finger in her butt and smell it during the day?

(One more LS memory I wish I could erase permanently LOL)

whichwayisup
Or is this one of the members who used to stick her finger in her butt and smell it during the day?

(One more LS memory I wish I could erase permanently LOL)

I remember her...:laugh: Also her famous thread "If I had a d*ck I'd fu..k mud!"

Hahaha, she sounds like a character! Did she literally mean 'mud?' Did she explain why? :laugh:

OP- Shower twice a day, and wash yourself man! Yuck :sick:

RecordProducer
I would provide you some good links to help you butt they are all to commercial sites and that's against guidelines.
Note that you typed "butt" instead of "but." :lmao:

A dirty crotch, one not washed sufficiently during bathing, is one of the worst smells on the planet. It can get on your clothes, make them smell, and eventually you lose every friend you ever had and you have no idea why. I'm here to tell you...it's the crotch rot!
I think your whole post was hilarious, Tony! :lmao::laugh::D

I either wash my butt with soap or wipe it with a few wet wipes after using the toilet paper (in both cases). I can't put my underwear back on until I make sure my butt is totally clean and smells fresh. :)

Feces contain lost of bacteria that are harmful and stinky so good hygiene is essential for body care and certainly more attractive. :)

bluechocolate

Does your butthole ever stink?

I'm not sure. Why don't you come over, have a good nose around & let me know?

SoCalCatman72
Is it normal for your butt hole to stink?

Mine is very stinky

please don't take offense to this I realy am just curious

Methinks that the Troll-O-Meter is off the scale right now.:laugh:

Well your poo position may be off.

Think about it. Humans are one of the few animals that cannot cleanly pinch off a loaf. (barring runny animal poo) Your butt cheeks are probably getting wedged into the toilet seat.

Try to squat over the toilet and that way you may get a clean pinch with less cheek to fecal contact....... thus less odor.

Perhaps more fiber.

Now if you are a butt swiping finger smeller I suggest therapy.

A4a- :sick: I honestly just gagged.... I have a low tolerance to "sh*t talk".

"I am going to the bathroom"... is about the most I want to discuss on this subject.

A4a- :sick: I honestly just gagged.... I have a low tolerance to "sh*t talk".

"I am going to the bathroom"... is about the most I want to discuss on this subject.

awww....... wait until you have a little baby and the doo doo is all balled up in the diaper waiting for you like a brown ball nugget :lmao:

Or like our friends kid smeared it all over herself and came out of the bathroom. :lmao: :lmao:

And forget ever having pets - if you do, you'll get involved with its excretions at some point or other.

I think when you get to the point of getting involved with your pets' excretions, you may be ready for institutionalization. Most people already have enough shxt to deal with!

And forget ever having pets - if you do, you'll get involved with its excretions at

some point or other.

Which reminds me I was tracking some horses not long ago that escaped on over a 1,000 acres of range....... I was squishing horse poo in my bare hands to determine the age of it for tracking purposes. :lmao:

stinky butts ,

fingers in butts?

and the ever priceless ****ing mud .....

you gotta love this place .

To my knowledge, my butt hole does not stink, nor does my s*** for that matter. However, on occasion my a**hole itches like a dog at a flea circus. What can I do about this problem?

To my knowledge, my butt hole does not stink, nor does my s*** for that matter. However, on occasion my a**hole itches like a dog at a flea circus. What can I do about this problem?

scoot on the carpet..... seems to work for dogs..... or scratch it on a wood post.... works for horses. :lmao:

scoot on the carpet..... seems to work for dogs..... or scratch it on a wood post.... works for horses. :lmao:

Maybe she has worms.

Maybe she has worms.

most people do have worms..... not me...... I absorb way too much livestock wormer through my skin while adminstering it. :lmao:

My blood is 50% ivermectin. :lmao:

most people do have worms..... not me...... I absorb way too much livestock wormer through my skin while adminstering it. :lmao:

My blood is 50% ivermectin. :lmao:

I've wormed all the kittens so no worms here either . Ahh maybe thats why were so weight challenged , immunity from worms and poisioning by association.

I've wormed all the kittens so no worms here either . Ahh maybe thats why were so weight challenged , immunity from worms and poisioning by association.

Nothing better than a dose of yummy strongid in the afternoon with a spot of tea! :lmao:

The following is either …crap as poetry or just crappy poetry :laugh:

The Excrement Poem

by Maxine Kumin

It is done by us all, as God disposes, from

the least cast of worm to what must have been

in the case of the brontosaur say, spoor

of considerable heft, something awesome.

We eat, we evacuate, survivors that we are.

I think these things each morning with shovel

and rake, drawing the risen brown buns

toward me, fresh from the horse oven, as it were,

or culling the alfalfa-green ones, expelled

in a state of ooze, through the sawdust bed

to take a serviceable form, as putty does,

so as to lift out entire from the stall.

And wheeling to it, storming up the slope,

I think of the angle of repose the manure

pile assumes, how sparrows come to pick

the redelivered grain, how inky-cap

coprinus mushrooms spring up in a downpour.

I think of what drops from us and must then

be moved to make way for the next and next.

However much we stain the world, spatter

it with our leavings, make stenches, defile

the great formal oceans with what leaks down,

trundling off today’s last barrowful,

I honor sh*t for saying: We go on.