Tips on what to focus. confused! help me.

I am here to speak openly, I do not know what is wrong with my head. Most of the time, their is either thinking and I can feel it all crawl everywhere.. than once I use the front of my brain it is better. My mind is always observing a problem, and if there is, it thinks about it for quite some time. The other thing is I do this thing with other people, I look at there eyes for like 6 seconds than pursue whatever I was doing. This is weird, I just want to know what to keep my mind focus on one thing at the right particular time... this is all I think about : Confidence? Problems? People?. I dont know! There is just always this major headache afterwards. I am not sure how to put this because there would be too many on my mind then. It is like what my mind thinks is how I will react to everything, and my mind is keep verrrry close attention to that. So if something screws up I have to process another thought. I'm sorry this sounds wayy confusing but i am, AND i wish i had more detail for you but that just leads to wayy more thinking. IF you have any input(s) of what is wrong with me please tell me. Also,

1.) What is going on with my head?

2.) In class, what should I say to my head to focus? I just want a way to focus on one thing when necessary. It is like i'm thinking more than pursuing anything, rather tham using my head to learn and expand.

hanksandbubbles

hey

sounds to me like you have a case of the "over analyzing/over thinking" disease. :p

i have the same thing actually. it quite bugs me.

i don't think there is something wrong with you mentally...i think you just need to calm your mind and eliminate the unnecessary thoughts that keep creeping up. i find that yoga is an awesome way of relaxing and quieting the mind...i also write in a journal...once the thought is on paper, i don't really have to worry about it anymore.

you may also have a bit of anxiety (tension headaches from the thinking). if this is the case, take a few deep breathes and apply all of your concentration on the task that you are doing. i know this is easier said than done, but if you keep trying, you will eventually succeed.

hopefully this didn't sound too textbook for you.

best of luck..and relax..you aren't the only one going through this :)

bubbles