LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

For the better

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th February 2019, 2:42 AM   #1

For the better

I assumed self improvement means better life new house good relationships and health

Not in my case all the bad things single living at home with mom no girls for long term for 4 years whatís up? Iíve become my better self hands down but nothingís changing
AntiMajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2019, 1:29 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiMajesty View Post
Iíve become my better self hands down but nothingís changing
It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that counts.

How are you applying those better qualities to improve your situation?

Mr. Lucky

Eleanor Roosevelt
Mr. Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2019, 1:37 PM   #3
Established Member

You need to leverage those improvements into getting the other things you want.

You listed 3 goals:

1. new house

2. new relationship

3. better health

What action steps are you taking to achieve any of them? What are you doing to save the requisite 20% down payment for a mortgage or 1.5 months' rent for the security deposit? How often do you go out with the intent to meet new people? Where are you going? How many people have you asked on a date? How are you measuring better health? Lower weight? Increased endurance? Lower blood pressure or cholesterol? What steps are you taking to achieve those goals?

Write down your exact concrete plan for each; then take action.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote