LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

I've rebuilt

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th February 2019, 9:05 PM   #1
Established Member

I've rebuilt

My credit is good again! I got the letter I need for the apartment! Today is a good news day. If I want to move out of state, I don't right now. My mom's nicer apartment is available, but that would be moving 7 hours away from my daughter, giving up my job, etc. Anyway that helped me to know she cares more about money than me moving out.
Kristine is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks