LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

How do beggers find that easier than working a few hours ?

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th September 2018, 7:23 PM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefooloftheyear View Post
Why then do able bodied people beg/live on the street?

TFY
as I stated earlier - they enjoy the lifestyle

- The Eagles
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2018, 9:10 PM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma32 View Post
I am all for experiencing different things in life just for the sake of perspective. For a guy to go from living a wealthy person's lifestyle to being homeless, it was probably horrendous. For some people, it's more of a slow downward spiral where life slowly gets worse and worse, and then one day, you are at the bottom. Either that or their life was always horrendous and being homeless isn't such a big deal.

There is a reason most homeless shelters prioritize helping women over men. It's just ain't safe out there for you ladies, especially if you don't look like a complete troll. Too many predators out there would love to run into a homeless, helpless girl.
Well, I didn’t go into detail but when that guy did that, he wasn’t wealthy. He acquired it later. And, yes, I figured I’d be a sitting duck attempting a stunt like that because I was in my 20s and that alone probably would’ve been enough. Lol. I mean, I exhibit have fairly risky behavior at times but even that was a bridge too far for me. I suppose it could be done in complete solitude but you’d lose the real experience. Mostly, I thought it was amazing that someone did what I had thought about doing. I’ve never before or since heard anybody say they thought about it or deliberately had that experience.
bathtub-row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2018, 6:01 PM   #33
Established Member

Follow up on the 400K GoFundMe deal....What a mess this turned out to be...

https://gizmodo.com/police-raid-home...fun-1828858548

TFY
Old 6th September 2018, 7:20 PM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefooloftheyear View Post
Follow up on the 400K GoFundMe deal....What a mess this turned out to be...

https://gizmodo.com/police-raid-home...fun-1828858548

TFY
apparently the cops raided the couple's home and seized a new BMW
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote