So proud of myself

CrazyKatLady

The counseling center did wonders for my son and I. I came to realization about why I was the way I was and doing the things I was doing in the past, let it go and feel hopeful once again-and clean inside. I turned down marriageless offers with no dating and only being used for sex and it feels great to be true to me and my beliefs for once. I am not the scared child whom was powerless with my forefathers abuse in the past anymore. I am finally free to be me and choose good men. I have that authority to choose how I want to date and the type of me-I don't want some powerlord pressuring me into making him happy when it's convenient for him only-I can find a nice, healthy, decent man of faith who has the kind of values I do. It really cuts all the dummies, power happy, aggressive, sex crazed people out who hold little value in using people for sex and belittling them with such hollow offers. It's nice to be me, even if I am alone, at least I'm not groveling to fuel someone else's ego when they find time to unbutton their pants. YES! I am finally winning in my own life and meeting my own needs. Praise God for self-realization and healing!

• Like 3

Good for you. I think you'll find you're much happier alone and in control of your own life. Everyone comes with compromises.