CrazyKatLady

Today my ex goes to take his placement exam for college. I helped him get enrolled and encouraged his success. Meanwhile, he has screamed at me, put me down, flung cum on me when I was sleeping one night (I refuse to sleep with anyone because I wish to have my beliefs respected, and to be respected as a person-which so far in my life, has not occurred, concerning how men have treated me so far...) but I am grateful I was able to help him on a path to bettering his life. My work here is done, praise God for that!

I myself, am going to seek counseling, and hopefully keep a documented record from here on out of the people from my past and their actions towards me, as I try to move forward without them, once more, and onward to my own success. I DESPISE who I have become over the years by letting these clueless people treat me like barf, but, I acknowledge that the world is just a mass grave site where all it's creatures are stored in death until that final day. We are literally born, just to die here...its all a very neat and tidy Petri dish of birth and death, contained on one planet, with one general purpose...I just pray I can help a few people along the way and be a true Friend.

It is good you are out of the situation and he is now your Ex. So many stay in it for way to long or in fact stay in it forever.

• Like 1
He flung cum on you while you were sleeping?

What?!?!

Perhaps that was a little much?? :eek:

bathtub-row

Wow. He’s lucky to be alive after that move. Who gives a fig about whether he betters his life or not? The really important thing is that he’s no longer in your life.

My thoughts about our lives on this planet differ from yours. I do believe that we are spiritual beings but I think we’re here to grow and to cherish this life we have here. Maybe it hasn’t been a good life for you but perhaps that’s your quest. I think it’s a mistake to say this life means nothing and that it’s just a means to an end. I think this planet is stunningly beautiful. I think our lives are precious as well as the people around us. Read some stories about near-death experiences and you might change your mind about what life is all about. I’ve never heard any of them say they returned to earth because they needed to continue their crappy and purposeless lives on earth. There’s a site with a ton of these stories. It’s something like NDERF.com I think.

• Like 1