What does universe wants me to learn, and how?

Recently i keep meeting orphans, the universe sent them to me for a reason?

I have parents but been rejected since i was little, so i grew up like an orphan too.....

so i think it is not coincidence,

in the past when i met such situations i was excited and i would see them as my soul family and cherished them very much,

but now i feel like the universe wants to block me from moving on?

because orphans have a lot problems and unsettling,

i don't know what to do now.....

is it a further lesson to learn, or i never finished the previous lesson,

and how to do it?

i m so exhausted emotionally , not healed yet by myself....

l've had a similar things happen , not with orphans but something else. For me it did lead to someone l met in the end, which l suspected it would when it kept happening.

But , things can also be simply coincidence, life does go like that sometimes, or maybe someone above is sending you these people as company like minded for your journey.

Just go with it and on with life, if it is a lesson that should reveal itself along the way.

Take care

Edited by Chilli
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Thank you!

and it proves is teaching myself a lesson.............

and later maybe i can help more people

There's been things in my life that seemed like they must have some meaning. Honestly, you never know if they do or it's just coincidence. So don't fret about it, but already, you have noticed a difference between you and these orphans, that they seem more unsettled than yourself. Just maintain your ethics and deal with things that come along in a balanced way. Don't do something different just because it seems like it might be a message or something. I have had things happen where I actually got real information, but it didn't seem to have a big reason at the time other than my amusement, but nothing life-changing. I think you are probably receptive and spiritual and so you notice these things and pick up on them.

I've had a couple of times in my life when a stranger would out of the blue ask me something or tell me about something. One was my server at a restaurant. She got this look on her face and started telling me her teenage daughter had closed up to her, seemed confused and out loud wondered why she was telling me this. I asked a couple questions and said, "Could she be pregnant?" I could tell by the shock on her face she had not even considered that possibility. But she opened up to the idea. Next time I was in, she told me I was right and she said "I think God wanted me to talk to you."

I don't have kids or anything, any real reason for her to have thought I'd be helpful.

Just take it as it comes and do what you can for other people. Listen to spirit, but know that sometimes it's just random. Don't wait for something to happen. You are still the most powerful person in your own life who can make things happen, so don't sit still. Make your decisions and pick your directions and go forward. Good luck.

amaysngrace

You're encountering these orphans because that's where your level of consciousness is and by your own admission have unresolved issues there. They wouldn't be sent to you if you weren't ready to receive them to examine the part of you they represent.

The universe is telling you it's time for personal growth and to work through the past issues that are too heavy in your heart to carry into the future.

Embrace the change that is coming.

You are experiencing a confirmation bias. You think you are meeting a lot of orphans so you are. I have never met one.

Try throwing it out to the universe that you want happy, well adjusted people in your life.