Big breasts/sagging breasts

Ok, this topic was touched off by another thread.

I have really big breasts. Like, 38DD or maybe 40DD, depending on the bra manufacturer. I'm 30, and my breasts still look pretty good, but it's inevitable that someday they'll sag. So what's a girl to do? I don't think it's a big deal, but I've heard conflicting reports on various medical procedures.

Ok, so I COULD get implants, but that's sort of pointless since I already have big breasts, and I don't really like the thought of having anything artificial in my body. It's the main reason I hate having blood drawn or IV's put in.

I could also get a breast lift, but they seem to leave scars, I hear a lot of complaints about loss of nipple sensation, and it's not like the breasts themselves are any higher...just the nipples are.

So are there any other choices? I have decent pectoral muscles, so that won't be a helpful suggestion, and I wear supportive bras, but they won't keep the inevitable sag from happening.

laRubiaBonita

DITTO!

IMO, mine are saggy. I hate it! :mad:

but my grandmothers are large, and not perky....so it is GENETICS.

I wish i was born with Designer Jeans!

But, really... i have mostly gotten over it, and i have seen worse saggy tits that make mine seem sky high.

IhavenoFREAKINclue

I have 36DD and I'm 21. They are already sagging. I have the stretch marks on the side of them. Not noticeable but their there. I was looking into a breast lift. I like the size of them so I figured I would just put them back where they belong. Its called mastopexy.

I have almost approached my gyno about this, but I didn't want him to think I'm a weirdo. Mine are 38C. I could wear a D cup if I wanted.

I don't sleep on my back. Wear a bra, or a sports bra to bed maybe? No running!

I've noticed some changes in one small part of my breast, in my cleavage area that seems odd to me. I had my H take a look, but he can barely tell it's there. I can tell. It's almost like degeneration or something, but it is hard to see. I'm getting that checked out on my next visit. I guess it's part of getting older.

If I were you, I'd just ask my gyno. My sis got the breast lift a couple months back, but I have no idea how she's doing, scar wise and stuff.

Keep working the pecks though.

laRubiaBonita

:confused: ugh... I can't wait till i have kids, and they sag even further! :cool:

do your boobs hang low

do they wobble to and fro

can you tie them in a knot

can you tie them in a bow

can yu throw them over shoulder

like a continental soldier

do your boobs hang low. :cool:

HokeyReligions

Breast reduction?

It depends on your frame and your health. Gravity gets all of us at some time! You may develop back problems at some point and want a breast reduction. Or you may never have any problems at all. Good bra support is important. There are bras with extra wide and supportive backs to help your posture. A good surgeon can hide the scars (better than stretch marks!)---but you are young yet! You probably won't need to worry about it for a long time. :)

laRubiaBonita

if you do reduce and have kids, and breastfeed...that may just make your breast sag more.....making the surgery (if you had it done) a waste.

I used to be a 36C. My boobs shrunk with each child I had (while pregant they were huge). I'm now a 34B and they sag. I still have the surrounding skin, but not as much breast tissue as a result of pregnancy, so there's nowhere for them to go but south. I've thought about a breastlift and a very small enhancement, but there are such great bras out there these days that make your boobies look wonderful. I just can't walk around in public with my shirt off, but I'm too old for that anyway :laugh:

Mines are about a 34DD or 36D sometimes I get scared because I think they are not going to stop growing!!!! As of yet they are not saggy but I do lots of exercise for my boobies because my bf loves 'em :p I am sure once I have a kid they are going down though but there is nothing that a nice push up bra from Victoria’s Secret cannot solve. I do wear a lot of sports bras. My sister, who is a 36DD, and already has 2 kids has okay boobs. They do not sag much but she also exercises a lot. It runs in our mom’s side of the family to have big boobs so we can see in our surroundings what our future looks like. Personally I will not mind it because I rather have some saggy ones than none, but that’s just me.

i had a double d before i lost about 40 pounds.

now they're still pretty big, but not as full and some of the skin seems...i don't know how to say it....loose maybe?

gross.

i hate boobs.

hey treasa, if you're getting a procedure done, let me know and maybe we can get a "double-D-eal"...

i always wanted to have the fat sucked out of my boobs and donate it to the less fortunate. my best friend and i had a pact to do this (she was totally flat).

but i never got around to doing it...and she beat me to it. hooray silicone valley, huh?

OMG! I LOVE This thread! I have enormoboobs too, and heard from my mom (who used to have them, now has little C's) that after nursing they'd shrink. So I faithfully nursed in hopes of a peppy little pair - only to have the SOB's grow to cantelope sizes (EACH). I now sport a custom 38FF, unless I take it off, then they sit on my lap. Nips down too - like they're studying the feet or something.

I may get a reduction some day, but the thing is, I'm quite afraid of scalpels on my flesh. I want to be knocked out to get a cavity filled - I'm that kind of weenie! If they could just somehow vaccum the stuffing out without cutting the skin I'd be all over that, but I don't think that's how it's done. Yikes!

laRubiaBonita

i have the "lost weight extra skin" issue all over my body!!!!

i used to weigh, at my heighest weight, 240 lbs.!

So yeah, i had big -ars titties! Now i weigh in at 140, and i wear a 36C.

Most of this IS extra skin. It is One of the weight loss aspects that sucks!

Originally posted by laRubiaBonita

Most of this IS extra skin. It is One of the weight loss aspects that sucks!

damn straight. i guess sometimes you can't have it all at once. sucks. :o

• Author

I was hoping that I'd lose breast size when I lost weight, too, but I hit my target weight and all that happened was that I went from a 44DD to a 38DD, occasionally a 36DD. It's frustrating. I remember being a fairly slender 5th grader, with 34D breasts, and being called tornado tits by the boys in my class. How humiliating! I also got called jailbait....by my own mother, no less!

New_Wife, I'm so sorry, but ROFL. I refuse to have children now, because my mom went from a C cup to a D cup, that has since stayed, since she had me! I don't want to go shopping for bras in the tent section.

I agree with y'all about exercising, which I do, but I might still look into a breast lift if things start to head south. :laugh:

Originally posted by Treasa

I was hoping that I'd lose breast size when I lost weight, too, but I hit my target weight and all that happened was that I went from a 44DD to a 38DD, occasionally a 36DD. It's frustrating. I remember being a fairly slender 5th grader, with 34D breasts, and being called tornado tits by the boys in my class. How humiliating! I also got called jailbait....by my own mother, no less!

New_Wife, I'm so sorry, but ROFL. I refuse to have children now, because my mom went from a C cup to a D cup, that has since stayed, since she had me!

When I was a kid I was embarrassed to hang out with boys because I was so self conscience. Not that I had them that big when I was a kid but it was a difference for me.

My mom would tell us that she went from being a DD to a C after she had me. It might be different with everyone but my sister's also don't seem as big after she had my niece. She is actually going to get a breast reduction...well....now she's thinking about it.

• 2 months later...
big_girls_rock

Yay for this thread!

I'm anywhere from a 38DD to a 48DDD The sizing all depends on the manufactor of couse and you know if they are big you have to go up or down a size depending on certain things. Well my Mom where a HHH- hourglass figure but tig ole biddies! I know I got the better half of her "gifts" because she was bigger then me at my age- Im 20. Hers are still firm at age 44 but they are huge so they sorta have a fuller sag to them- she finds good bras that hold them up but in my case at 20 there is NO way I should be sagging. I think its because of my weight I am about 237- I lost about 15 but thats not making my boobs any better looking they sag but they are full- towards the bottom- I have stretch marks at the tops but they look great in a good bra- I am starting to look after myself and excercise but Im afraid they will really look bad so your not alone but I am concidering something after I loose the weight or maybe I should just do some chest excercises since Im so young.

Hi im a 36f.Since i had my little boy i went down a size i used to be 36ff.There big but i dont care really.Yes they sag.But how can they be pert and really big its impossible!unless you have a reduction or whatever.They make me look like a barrel sometimes because my clothes stick out because of my boobs.Annoying but people always want what they havent got.If i was small id want them bigger so i cant win.Just be happy with what you have.I think surgery is bit drastic as when you getolder theyll sag anyway!so its a waste of money really.You can buy bras that will make them perter but even if when you take your clothes off if they sag to the floor so what i mean if you only show your boyfriend why should it matter.He should love you for you not because of what your boobs look like!

I once dated a gal who was a G cup. I swear they were bigger than my head. She could suffocate me like a pillow. :love:

whichwayisup
I once dated a gal who was a G cup. I swear they were bigger than my head. She could suffocate me like a pillow. :love:

Or knock you out cold! :lmao:

I never heard that they shrunk after having kids. So how many kids do you have to have to drop a size?:laugh:

Well I have no answer to this question but since all the big boobed girls are on here I want to commiserate. How many of you have cried going bra or bikini shopping? :( It totally sucks!

jen_jen_heartbroken
I have really big breasts. Like, 38DD or maybe 40DD, depending on the bra manufacturer.

Trust me, you don't have really big breasts. At least you can walk into a department store and find a bra. Some of us can only dream of being able to buy off the rack.

Some women are lucky to have boobs that look like OO -- Some are stuck with VV -- As long as mine stay UU and don't turn to VV i'll pass on the surgery.