How can I move past these feelings that are causing me guilt?

So recently, I've been having these feelings due to my brother's actions. For example,Ok, so of the aware of the current yemen crisis. I see it as a huge issue and does believe it deserves attention. I noticed my brother has been really vocal and concerned about it to raise awareness in tweets but I feel kind of annoyed as I feel like he cares so much about Yemen because it is a muslim country. Now for example, we are both of african descent and there are issues such as africans being sold into slavery which he tweeted about but I feel like he's not showing that one much attention as I don't see him tweeting to people to raise awareness. In general, I feel like this whenever my brother tweets topics on islamic related issues. I feel bad about being annoyed and these feelings are so weird, so what advice would you suggest?

Hello

I hope you're having a great day :) Your brother is an adult and he's allowed to like/tweet about whatever he wants. Instead of concerning yourself and checking with what he's passionate about, why don't you spend that time raising awareness for these topics you mentioned?

• Like 1