LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

My Crazy Theory

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd December 2017, 2:52 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgitties View Post
it could also be that I drank too much and couldn't get it up that night. who knows, we could have done the deed and i would have been happily married to a real red head. every males fantasy
Uh...No! Gingers steal souls. ROFL! Not really, I have many redheaded friends.
But they are really feisty....
BarbedFenceRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2017, 11:08 PM   #17
Established Member

So you're married and wondering about one night stands? I don't understand that... But lots of people struggle to separate sex from emotions, the belief is mostly women have that problem but men can have it too. Reasons why can vary from child hood experience to relationship experience, to just being someone who doesn't enjoy sex without emotional connection

I personally never enjoyed ONS very much. Without emotional connection I don't get turned on enough. Weather or not I have a deep-rooted reason for that I don't know, but it's possible. On the surface though, we all just have particular things that either gets us going or doesn't. Only you could probably figure out if you're family life has effected you somehow.
LilySun is offline   Reply With Quote