Women, do you shave your bum hair?

BUM hair??? I have slight peach fuzz...but are you talking like hair hair near your back door??? I've never shaved back "there" :confused:

Well I get a brazilian wax every 3 weeks, and that includes that entire area. How could I do doggy or anal with a hairy ass? No way!

I'd advise against shaving that area, coz if you accidently cut yourself not only would it be extremely painful (!) but you'd be at risk for infection. Before I discovered waxing, I used depilatory cream - smother it on back there then wipe the hair away like magic! Great for sensitive areas. It'll only last a few days but so does shaving...

Good luck. :D

hey Hungirl, where do you get that cream, i've looked for it, maybe i'm not looking at the right place or not looking hard enough.....i shave and your right about the infections......and i dont really wanna get waxed either.....but of course i could try, but the cream sounds better. thanks

savethedrama4allama

MMMMyeah. So do my two best friends who shave.

Obviously my trimming gals don't mess with it.

We actually discussed it one night after a couple bottles of wine, some cuervo, and some soco. Oh yeah and the Captain was there too.

• Author

The chicas I used to work with, some of my bestest buds, said they did too. Now ladies, I'm not talking about the peach fuzz on your butt cheeks. :o

I get waxed and shave the arse area inbetween waxing.

I sure wish my b/f would shave there... it's pretty gross I could braid that crap :sick:

savethedrama4allama
Originally posted by Stone

I sure wish my b/f would shave there... it's pretty gross I could braid that crap :sick:

:laugh::laugh:

One thing for me though...I don't know how good of a job I do. That is hard to shave.

• Author

Gross, I can't imagine my man shaving hus butt hairs... :sick: That'd be weird. Not to mention, he'd have to shave it like every hour on the hour to keep it trimmed. Men are hair wealthy down therr.

He knows as long as it's harry he will NEVER get his salad tossed.... :laugh::laugh:

I don't think men could flex like us to even reach down there.

• Author

And do you guys have a hard time shaving in the tub? OMG, It's like an ugly contortionist's routine. :o

I'd rather shave standing up in the shower anyday!

Hehe....shaving :laugh:

OK I shave down there all the time. I know you guys are going to "freak the **** out" when you read this BUT...

I pluck~ the side areas of the bikini area cause, the hair doesnt grow back as fast and its soft with no burns.

It takes forever but it lasts a LONGGGGG~ time. Then I shave down there, cause it feels smooth and I like to get my SALAD* tossed allot:) and as for the BACK door....yeah I do shave that area. I am a pro at it...I have a really really steady hand~ like a surgion.

I like knowing I am totally kept down there it gives me confidence in the sack~ Also I trim the little raceing stripe down the middle....cause I dont want it looking like little spider leggs.

AND>......if the guy HAS been ...*extra* good...I will shave the WHOLE area...hehe :love:

and here is a tip from me to you.

YOU know that VO5 stuff...the hot oil stuff for you hair you get in those little tubes you get 3 of them.

I rubb that in the area let it sit for a min..then shave it away with shaving cream..

IT workds like a charm, then afterwards...."fluff yourself with a skin fluffer"...to get rid of dead skin...and then continue to do it afterwards everyday..twice a day even so you dont get clogged pours.

thats it:)

Originally posted by Stone

Oh no Stone are you f'ing serious :sick::p

Okay, I'm gonna play dumb on this one.......what is a "skin fluffer?!"

I'm thinking some kind of exfoliant, but it just doesn't sound right.

Originally posted by SilentPrayer

OK I shave down there all the time. I know you guys are going to "freak the **** out" when you read this BUT...

I pluck~ the side areas of the bikini area cause, the hair doesnt grow back as fast and its soft with no burns.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to do it. :D

If I have enough time I also pluck the butt area (now, that's a a good contorsionism exercise!). Otherwise I shave it.

Nobody is *ever* going to toss my salad, but I like the way it looks after all hair is removed.

but I like the way it looks after all hair is removed.

Uumm.....hmm....I can't even bring myself to look

OK how I get my BUISNESS done down there~

1) Pluck side area

2)shave Vaginal area "please dont f*** up"

3) Take a mirror that is bigger then your head and sett it in the bathroom floor

then lay out a towel underneath you. Have a jug of hot water by you.

Sett out your shaving tools...and use your legs muscles to lift ur ass up and

well go nutts. Give your arms and body a break now and then IF you have allot

of hair and needs the REST~

4) A fluffer...well..its kinda sandy..its kinda hard..not soft...its a but rough but not too much.

Its shaped like a vagina, you can buy them in the beauty ISLE. Remember to lather with

A NON-ALCOHOLIC substance. The alcohol can actually cause infections.

5)Rinse please!

ANOTHER TIP~ If you are going for the "VIRGIN" look...you know "NO HAIR AT ALL".

TAKE A BATH~ after that...do the VO5 hot oil conditioner, WITH the shaving cream...NOT TOO MUCH~

I actually use BUBBLE BATH..and just pour it on..and DONT lather.

only take a couple strokes in the are you are shaveing. DO NOT DO NOT, go at it and go nuts to make sure

there is no hair there, it will start a reaction. DO IT 3X's tops~ and please oh god please...remember to go WITH the grain..not against it:( ouch~

I do it for me, and also I feel really nice and confident when I am getting my sallad tossed.

I know it seems like allot of work, but **** Ide rather spend an hour or so grooming every 2 weeks.

Then have a little creature growing down there, that doesnt look to friendly to "my sallad tosser" man:)

It aint all for men, I do it for the women I see 2:) Its like saying (I respect you for going down on me, I took care of myself 4 U, its such a nice present to recieve 2):)

call me nutty i find it erotic

BE HONEST! Would you want to fight a bush fire down there just to lick someone spot where they pee?