I had a baby in June 2003 and had my breasts measure and was a 40dd. I have lost a lot of weight since then and had a new boyfriend who i have been seeing for just over a year. I recently was measured again and to my surprise only came in at 32aa. Have i lost all my femininity. I dont feel that i am any good now as a partner, my boyfriend says that he is happy, but i can't help wondering if he is dissappointed in me now.What should i do about it as i have looked into cosmetic surgery but it is too expensive.

Hi, hope your ok just to start with. I'm not sure where to start. Maybe you should go to see your GP or go to the Well Womens clinic and speak to someone about how your feeling.

At this stage i don't think cosmetic surgery is the way forward. You are uphappy with yourself in your heart. I don't want to step on your toes either cause it's hard for all of us on this site to really know whats happening with how we feel ourselves.

Write a letter to your boyfriend and be honest explaining how you feel about yourself and ask him for a open and honest reply.

he loves you and is happy by the sounds of it. Go see your GP get a professional opinion.

Good luck

angelstar