Going to be losing my current job very soon. It's the only job I've ever had, though I've been at it for seven years. I finished my education a year ago, but my industry of choice is hard to get into, and I've not had any luck getting into it.

Anyway, I've been in contact with my career services director from school to help me find job opportunities in my industry of choice. She mostly sends opportunities that I don't feel that I have the qualifications for. Today, she sent me another one, and I really don't think I could perform it well, but I applied anyway because I don't want the career services director to think I'm just shooting everything down. But I got a call from this place looking to set up an interview, and I'm going to do it, I just... really hope I don't get offered the job, because I really don't want it.

I also had a job interview today, for a menial job that's not in my industry, but it seems doable for me. But I think I kinda blew it at this interview, so I'm expecting I won't get this offer.

So I guess, in a way, as long as I "be myself", I'll probably blow it at the interview for the job I don't want, too, so maybe that won't be an issue.

I'm just... not really sure what to do if I get offers from one or both of these places. Granted, I probably won't, but if I do, I suspect I won't have a whole lot of time to make a decision.