Infected Limphnodes

DrumTechnique

Hi, Last year I had this huge infection like under my armpit and it was like having marbles under my arm that released puss and blood. I took antibiotics. It went away and then comes back every so often but not as a serious case, it would eventually just go away on its own. Thats not the only place i had em, They would also appear on like my thigh by my groin.

I went to the hospital bc i had really bad pains in my appendix and my doctor thoguht i should get an x ray i forgot what kind it was. And appendicitis came back negative, but he told me i had larger limphnodes then usual, is this anything to be worried about.

swollen lymphnodes means you have some type of infection. you will need blood work done and this will reveal your white blood cell count. If WBC is elevated you have an infection but it could be anything, serious or benign.

I would finda reputable doctor and get a full work up.

A swelling of the lymph nodes may signal a serious infection in another part of the body. Put "lymph node infection" in a good search engine to read comprehensive information.

DO NOT rely on this message board or any other part of the internet for medical information about such a serious condition. You need competent medical attention. If your doctor is not giving you good answers and making you well, find another physician.

We are not trained medically here and there is simply no way we can give you medical advice you can trust. GET BACK TO YOUR DOCTOR. What's going on in your body could be very serious.