Social Anxiety/GAD

DatingDirection

So lately i've made a few new friends/aquentences, and i've been a bit worried lately, consumed by negative thoughts. What do they think of me, they may think im a loser, b/c they haven't met any of my friends, except for two of my friends. Which really i dont have many friends. i'm also afraid of what they think of the way i look, im not thin at all, and slightly overweight. There is a trip coming up, and i dont want them to see me in a swim suit...that's also worrying me. i'm going to be working out and eating healthy, and contiune on with that too. I'm afraid if they think im full of myself, which i am not, i just really like to share inspiration and wisdom from other people. If i dont shape up with my thoughts and my body, im not going on this trip. So, there i go again, i got friends and then i lose them. What do i do please?

Just relax. :) (Easier said than done I know.)

Most ppl aren't worried about other people's bodies, they're worried about their own body. Plus as I think I said elsewhere, a few healthy pounds here and there is actually attractive on a woman. (You'd get a few appeciative glances from me for sure.) :D

• Like 1