Getting plastic surgery

And I'm sooo happy! I don't know when, but I'm glad I've made the decision.

I've been wanting to go under the knife for a long time. *moonwalk* *happy dance*

I've told like 2 people so far. I wanted to get it off my chest.

• Like 3
Michelle ma Belle
New boobs. :bunny:

Haha. I'd be happy to pass along a bit of mine if I could :p

Whatever you do, do your research of doctors. There are plenty of quacks out there.

Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Author

Whatever you do, do your research of doctors. There are plenty of quacks out there.

Good luck!

Well..I'm taking donations hehe

I've decided I'm probably gonna go to a popular dr with a good rep, even if it costs more $$$. I'm a cheapskate, but there are some things one should never skimp on. :)

• Like 2

Good for you!

The price doesnt delegate quality. The salines cost to doctor is the same whether they practice in new york or arkansas. They make their markup based off credentials. I found if they are licensed and board certified with no marks on the state registry, they are primarily safe.

Stay away from vitamin e, it thins the blood. Ice packs will be your friend! have you been given the check list of items to get for post op?

• Like 3

Me too...

Honestly, for those of us with monster tits, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have tiny titties. I dream of what it would be like to wear spaghetti-strap sun dresses and not have a permanent divot in my shoulder from the bra strap cutting into my flesh. To be able to run or jog....

But I guess we always want what others have. Go figure.

• Like 8
  • Author
Good for you!

The price doesnt delegate quality. The salines cost to doctor is the same whether they practice in new york or arkansas. They make their markup based off credentials. I found if they are licensed and board certified with no marks on the state registry, they are primarily safe.

Stay away from vitamin e, it thins the blood. Ice packs will be your friend! have you been given the check list of items to get for post op?

Thanks!

Im still in the beginning stages like picking a dr (I have narrowed it down to a few), saving, researching, etc. Im still excited though. *cartwheels*

It feels good getting this off my chest hehe

• Author
Me too...

Honestly, for those of us with monster tits, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have tiny titties. I dream of what it would be like to wear spaghetti-strap sun dresses and not have a permanent divot in my shoulder from the bra strap cutting into my flesh. To be able to run or jog....

But I guess we always want what others have. Go figure.

I've thought about things like that. I may have to strap the girls down like a psych ward patient! That is a good point, there are stuff I've never thought of, like having to wear two sports bras, boob sweat, can't wear button up tops, etc. Im sure big boobs cause many lolmoments I haven't thought of.

• Like 2
Clarence_Boddicker

Have you thought about natural options like supplements, vacuum pumping, etc before surgery? How many cup sizes are you going up?

• Author
Have you thought about natural options like supplements, vacuum pumping, etc before surgery? How many cup sizes are you going up?

Do those work tho? :confused:

How many sizes I go up depends on what the drs say (no consults yet). Im looking to go up several cups.

• Like 2
loveweary11

I've decided I'm probably gonna go to a popular dr with a good rep, even if it costs more $$$. I'm a cheapskate, but there are some things one should never skimp on. :)

Best decision you can make.

I might also point out that yes, the implant costs the same to doctors everywhere, but the office overhead is probably 10x higher in NY than Arkansas. This is one of the factors.

Also, a competent doctor will do the procedure (operation) in a real hospital, which means you get professional anaesthesiologits and an amazing safety net if there are immediate complications.

Congrats on the new girls!

• Like 1
lollipopspot
Do those work tho? :confused:

How many sizes I go up depends on what the drs say (no consults yet). Im looking to go up several cups.

What size are you now?

Your body frame will be the determining factor. Some doctors are conservative when it comes to your request. Seriously am so pleased that you are saving and researching!

• Like 1

I work for a plastic surgery center and credentials are very very important. Do a lot of research and yes, be willing to spend more money to have the best. I'm not saying the more expensive they are, the better it will be. I am just saying that sometimes fees would be higher for some taking into account using a board certified anesthesiologist as opposed to a nurse anesthetist, etc. Usually once the patient meets the surgeon, you get this comfortable feeling that the doctor wants what's best for you and not just after the money and will be honest with you as to what cup size would be best for your body frame. He/she will not try to "sell" and add this or that.

• Like 1
whichwayisup

Gofundme...:p jokes.

Enjoy your new boobies, congrats.

• Like 1
  • Author
Gofundme...:p jokes.

Enjoy your new boobies, congrats.

There is actually a gofundme like page for boob jobs...Hmmmm...

Best to consider the pros and cons of getting a boob job.

From stylishandtrendy.com...

Pros of Breast Augmentation Surgeries

As mentioned above, women dealing with mastectomy can go in for breast augmentation which is also referred as cosmetic surgery. Breast cancer can really be tough on women and can make them insecure about their appearance post chemotherapy. Reconstructing the shape can bring about certain resemblance to their earlier appearance.

If you are someone who is almost flat chested or are obsessed with bigger breasts and want them, guess what, you can have them. Medical science has improved so far than you can go from no-breasts to big buxom in hardly some time.

Breast implants are of a number of kinds and you want to make sure you get the right ones meant for you.The difference lies in the implants i.e. saline or silicone and the method of insertion i.e. from the armpits, from side of the breast and from the belly button. Only the belly button insertion method leaves no scars and also takes lesser time to recover.

Think your breasts do not look perfect? Do you have a difference in the way both nipples look? With age some women will notice that their one breast droops lower than the other.

Given the movies and the pedestal women are put on, you are supposed to be perfect and hence most women compare themselves to actresses or models. Well you could say this is unfair but thanks to breast enhancements, women can satisfy their own physical appearance with cosmetic surgery.

Cons of Breast Augmentation Surgeries

Scarring: Consider going in for a breast implants very carefully. Even the first meeting you have with the doctors will stretch long. They will probe you to know your motivation for going through the surgery. If you think you will have everybody admire you, that may happen but for yourself understand that you will always have the scars. If you ask us, for people to think you look great, you do not want to put with scars all your life.

Anesthesia: Most women do not have a problem with the local anesthesia, but if you happen to be sensitive and run a risk of getting allergic, consider before. Allergies to anesthesia can prove fatal and there have been cases in the States where women have died because of it.

Infection: This is the worst of all. It can so happen that after you get your breast implants, you can develop certain infection which will need immediate removal of the implants and can prove to be more painful a process in entirety. It will be quite a while before any doctor will again think about put your breast implants back in.

Rupture: Implants can often rupture as well. To any one reading this, we are sure it sounds life threatening. Well it is and is fatal in most cases. A ruptured breast implant needs immediate removal and that is exactly why it can prove fatal.

Loss of sensation: Think before you go in for any breast surgeries. Reading all cons actually shows that it is not really worth it and to state another risk – you can lose sensation in your breast or nipple area. Some women say it’s only during the recovery period that you don’t feel anything. But to consider the worst case scenario, some women also say that it results in loss of sensation permanently.

• Like 1
Hmm probably in the 34e-34f range.

What will that do for you exactly? Have you considered the potential for chronic back problems that those size boobs can cause? If it is for the attention of men then I assure you if 34C's arent working then your boobs are not the issue.

• Like 11