Indoor Tanning or Natural Tanning

Hello Everyone I'm Tami 25 turning 26 years of age. sad to say i got pale skin, My friend luckily is the girlfriend of my boyfriend's bestfriend told me that the group of friends of my boyfriend thinks that im not really good for my boyfriend they said im not attractive at all because of my pale skin as a matter of fact they said that i look like a patient whenever they see me and that really hit me i'm pale and i'm skinny too. I don't doub't the love of my boyfriend on me but after what they said at my back really got me and now i'm starting to think in does "What If's" and it hurt's even though it not yet happening :( . Honestly, before i don't mind my pale skin because it's not biggie after all but now it all changed...

I've told my insecurities to my mom's bestfriend and she said I should try tanning because this can help to look healthier but I don't have any Idea about tanning so i go research it but now i'm confused between the indoor tanning and the natural tanning, what is really more better ?

can anyone help me about this?

for those who will response thank you so much in advance it's really appreaciated :D

Quiet Storm

Since you have very fair skin, it might be better to get a spray tan. I get dark from being outside for ten minutes, but my mom is very fair. She doesn't tan well, so she does the spray tan. It looks natural and gives her a healthy glow. You could also just get some make up bronzer and make your face glow.

But I must say, since you never had a problem with your skin color before these people criticized it, why change for them? Sounds like they're hatin, so I wouldn't give their opinions much consideration at all. Your boyfriend is obviously attracted to you if he chose you for his GF, so I wouldn't sweat what these haters think.

You also should tell your BF that his friends are talking behind his back. Dont worry about them getting mad at you for telling him either- your loyalty is to your BF, not his friends!

• Like 2
DrReplyInRhymes

I second what quietstorm had offered to you,

Don't change yourself for them, even if you think it's true,

If your boyfriend already loves you, with you being all pale,

Then who cares what his friends think? You've already made the sale!

regine_phalange

Keep your white complexion, in other countries it's considered a priceless beauty ideal. Sun exposure also brings wrinkles faster. Maybe you could experiment with blush if you don't wear that already? We all look better with it!