quitting sugar

Daisy-oliviaWentcher

Has anyone quit sugar and has it been successful? There's a book called "I quit sugar " and people who have quit sugar and have seen awesome results from weight loss to better skin to bloating far less. Who out there has seen results from it?

LostInLosingLove
Has anyone quit sugar and has it been successful? There's a book called "I quit sugar " and people who have quit sugar and have seen awesome results from weight loss to better skin to bloating far less. Who out there has seen results from it?

I've been on a gluten free/zero-low carb diet and I also cut all forms of refined sugar as well. I was never fat to begin with and didn't really have terrible skin. i.e. bad acne.

1) It definitely helped with my digestive issues.(probably the gluten free)

2) I ended up losing a lot of the fat I had(which wasn't much/probably the low carbs)

3) My facial skin seemed to improve somewhat but that could just be due to a new cleanser/moisturizer combo I was using. Although, I'm pretty sure the diet had a good part in it.(probably from the reduced sugar)

Lately I've been cheating a lot and eating almost everything.

Edited by LostInLosingLove

I like to have a healthy relationship with food so I'm actually not a fan of cutting anything off completely unless you're allergic (of course)

When it comes to sugar, of course, less is more but nothing wrong with indulging once in a while.